IGNORED

Miss Raquel's horse has his own FB page!

formergothardite

He is still alive and she tried to give him a bath but he is scared of water. But she made him his own Facebook page because she is such a wonderful horse owner.

https://www.facebook.com/mrknightley

Miss Raquel says Leave a little note too and he’ll answer you back ;

Her horse's name is Mr. Knightley?! Oh, dear god. She really thinks she is a little Emma, doesn't she? Handsome, clever, nope--rich, maybe?

Anyone think the status about letting Raquel ride him was a bit...um...suggestive?

Well, since I've dealt with the issue I will help her out a little here.

Start with the hose barely on. Hold him, don't tie him up, hold him in a safe location free from anything that may trip yall up.

This is not an issue you will conquer in a day, so don't rush it.

Hold the hose off to the side,don't spray him. Just off to the side, wiggle it slightly and let him look. Depending on how scared he is, he might shy to the side or run back. Drop the hose and go with him.ease him back up, and do it again. Do it until he'll just look. It may take a while. Then put him away for the day.

Baby steps.

If you rush this he'll always be afraid.

Next day same as the first. As soon as he stands and looks this time move it to his front nearside hoof. Not his leg. Just the hoof. He may freak. If so drop the hose, go with him and try again. Do it til he stands and put him up.

Next day try the lower leg. Always start out holding it to the side. Be sure you hold the lead rope correctly, no tight coils and never wrap it around your hand.

Be careful, go with him and go slow. Post here if you need further help. We may not see eye to eye on lots of stuff, but I don't want your horse to get hurt.

Wait. She's riding him? I didn't go there and read, just went on what was said here about the water.

Girl, get a trainer and a riding instrucrtor to help you!

Such a beautiful horse. It's so sad his owner is a little twit. I remember the horse people on FJ talking about something called "sheath cleaning" last time. Anyone care to ask Knight if his "gal" has cleaned his peen yet?

Today, I let my gal (whenever I say that, I'm talking about Raquel, okay?) actually get on my back. I was in a pretty good mood!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I only wish she used "mount" instead.

It's funny when animals have bad grammar because people are pretending to speak for them. It's not funny when animals have bad grammar because the people speaking for them don't have a good grasp of language.

She'll probably pay the vet to clean it. I have on occasion (not something I'd call the vet out for, but if he happens to be here for another problem and it's been a while I will have him do it)

Such a beautiful horse. It's so sad his owner is a little twit. I remember the horse people on FJ talking about something called "sheath cleaning" last time. Anyone care to ask Knight if his "gal" has cleaned his peen yet?

There's even a Sheath Cleaning song! My horse drops constantly so thankfully he keeps it pretty clean save checking for the bean.

For anyone who doesn't get too easily grossed out but wants a good laugh, here's the song:

The Sheath Cleaning Song

Author Unknown

Sing it to the tune of "Hello Mother, Hello Father" from camp song

How's it hangin'?

So much cleaner.

Aren't you glad I

washed your wiener?

I'll admit it's

kinda creepy

that I had to stick my arm up in your pee-pee.

It was sticky.

It was gunky.

It felt icky.

It smelled funky.

It was cruddy,

it was crusty--

when you stuck it out, it creaked like it was rusty.

After half an

hour of toilin'

and of squirtin'

baby oil in,

you're as fresh there

as a daisy.

Either this means I love you or else I'm crazy!!!

Archived