IGNORED

Debating class needed for misogynist

2xx1xy1JD

I debated whether I should snark on this, since the blogger is half my age and possibly disturbed, but this crap is just begging for it.

thoughtsofasj.blogspot.com/2011/06/links-regarding-abortion.html

thoughtsofasj.blogspot.com/2011/06/links-regarding-gay-marriage-libs-call.html

thoughtsofasj.blogspot.com/2011/04/jrkmommys-comments.html

... is this kid fourteen or something? Not only is that blog filled with crazy right-wing stuff, it's also presented in a weirdly nonsensical way. His post about 2012 Presidential contenders (please tell me this kid is far too young to vote) is just two Wikipedia links.

Umm...yeah :? If blogs had existed when Rush Limbaugh was a teen, I have to imagine this is what his would have looked like. His entries are about 50 words long, often nonsensical and almost always deliberately offensive. He calls the blog "Thoughts of ASJ" but there are almost no original thoughts and nothing to back up what he's saying. Plus you can barely find the blog entries inside of all the random links and ads to other stuff. Just... :? :? :?

Yeah, the website design is seriously flawed, and he's either a teen or living the lifestyle of one.

From what I've been able to piece together, he must have gotten involved with some ultra-Orthodox Jewish group, resented being told what to do and not being able to play video games on Saturdays, gone "off the derech" and ceased to be religious (fine, that's his choice), but then still wanted religion so he wants to be fundie. He's bitter that his old ex-Orthodox friends don't seem to get the new Christianity, tell him not to call people bitches and fags.

It seems to boil down to the fact that he really doesn't want any religion to tell HIM what to do in any way, but he's all for telling women what to do with their bodies and gays that they shouldn't have sex or get married. Oh, and he'll defend his belief in the virgin birth of a guy who is known for the Golden Rule by saying, "fucking bitch, get back to the kitchen". Rules are apparently meant for other people.

Archived