IGNORED

I think I saw a fundy

figuring it out

My town has a new drive through bakery, and being one to LOVE baked goods I drove through for the first time. The order was taken by a young man, married. I could see through the window a very fundy dressed woman, calf length fundy skirt, fundy blouse and flipflops. I suspect she was the guy's at the window wife. Anyhow, he passes the order to her which she filled. I could see into the bakery and saw that young man was taking orders from customers and the wife filling them. The guy handed orders out to the men, but the woman gave me my order and orders to women. Weird? Anyway, I plan on doing some recon, I just need all those goodies, trying to figure out the pattern or if I was just imagining it. Does this sound like how a fundy couple might run business? Hubby does all male customer interface and some female interface but wife does the behind the scenes work and some female customer interface.

My town has a new drive through bakery, and being one to LOVE baked goods I drove through for the first time. The order was taken by a young man, married. I could see through the window a very fundy dressed woman, calf length fundy skirt, fundy blouse and flipflops. I suspect she was the guy's at the window wife. Anyhow, he passes the order to her which she filled. I could see into the bakery and saw that young man was taking orders from customers and the wife filling them. The guy handed orders out to the men, but the woman gave me my order and orders to women. Weird? Anyway, I plan on doing some recon, I just need all those goodies, trying to figure out the pattern or if I was just imagining it. Does this sound like how a fundy couple might run business? Hubby does all male customer interface and some female interface but wife does the behind the scenes work and some female customer interface.

Flip flops in food service is a good way to get a business closed down here in Boregonia.

Flip flops - real shoes protect your toes from falling pans or getting your feet burned.

If long skirts and flip flops are a sign - you'd think I was fundy too. :P

so much for health and safety (open toed shoes are a no non in food service). Re fundie food service the local Popeye's is halal and staffed by very modest muslim women.

Flip flops - real shoes protect your toes from falling pans or getting your feet burned.

If long skirts and flip flops are a sign - you'd think I was fundy too. :P

:oops: I'm dressed fundy right now with my ankle length jean skirt, high necked sweater and leather sandles. It is called to lazy to care what I wear.

You can always report them for health hazzard but then again you might not have a drive through bakery anymore.

I saw this lady yesterday at a store dressed that way. Very covering sweater, long denim skirt. I think she had actual shoes on since it was cold. But I looked at her and immediately thought, "Ooooh! Is she a fundy?" But I don't think she was. She only had 3 kids with her and her husband was there and she didn't seem very submissive. And her skirt had a big slit in it. Totally defrauding, if you ask me.

In other news, I'm going as a fundie now for Halloween. The Duggar 14 kids and pregnant again kind. Really, I miss the fact they don't dress like that anymore :(

Archived