IGNORED

ALERT: FJ registered email addresses on public view

Guest purposing

I tend to think it's intentional. This is what they dug up about me because I (intentionally at the time) left my email address public:

1) My name

2) My Facebook page

3) My Twitter account (one of them actually wanted to follow me)

4) Several sites where my genealogical information is posted (intentionally made public to connect with other researchers)

5) Other internet forums I belong to

Of course there's probably more, but you get the idea. The very moment I said something they deemed sexist or racist they mentioned everything they found on me. Does it bother me? No. Am I angry? No. I intentionally put the information out there. Having my information out there for the public to see led to finding my long lost great-aunt's family and connect to others researching the same family surnames.

Anyway, you're right this forum is sketchy. This is a group of people who see things in black and are intolerant of different opinions. That is hypocritical and makes them just as bad and crazy as the fundies they snark on.

I suggest you pucker fucking up and kiss the forum owners ass a bit. I don't give a fuck whether you were, high, drunk or popping xanex like skittles.

You've got pm's use them to make amends to the folks you've insulted by spewing unfounded rumors.

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived