IGNORED

Joy Behar asking the Duggars about the Octomom

xDreamerx

Behar: Do you ever say to Jim Bob, get away from me, I have a headache?

Jim Bob Duggar: Actually, I can't keep her away from me.

EEEEEEWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!

:puke-front:

EEEEEEWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!

:puke-front:

Barf. It's soooo modest to talk about your sex life to the entire world, JB. Way to be a good example to us godless folk.

Quote:

Behar: Do you ever say to Jim Bob, get away from me, I have a headache?

Jim Bob Duggar: Actually, I can't keep her away from me.

Okay Jim Bob, :doh: :text-tmi:

Gah! :angry-screaming: Don't we have a sick smiley?

Also, we have Bart Simpson, Marge, and Willie the Janitor, but no Mr. Burns! :cry:

Guest Anonymous
Now I'm wondering if Jim Bob is a good lay... ugh. Who's got the brain bleach?

He can't possibly be.

1.) He's way too smug and self important to be generous in the sack.

2.) He grosses me out.

3.) Obviously he would be way too worried about messing up his hair. You know they always do it missionary so he doesn't have to recoif. And I bet Michelle isn't allowed to touch it.

Ewwww!!

He can't possibly be a good lay. I doubt he takes the time to *cringes* consider her needs. He seems like the shoot and score type.

first off, forget about running your fingers through his hair. Theres no way it could move with all that spray!

I'm pretty sure I've heard that line before. They have canned responses to just about everything... ugh...

Ugh. That was something I didn't need to hear.

Modest my ass. These people are perhaps the most immodest people on the planet.

I rather get a text of Anthony Weiner's junk than think about Jim Boob and Michelle doing the horizontal sweaty.

Ewwww!!

He can't possibly be a good lay. I doubt he takes the time to *cringes* consider her needs. He seems like the shoot and score type.

Yeah..two words: minute man! :obscene-sexualdoggy: Probably because he doesn't want to mess up his Ken doll-like hair. I have to feel a little sorry for Michelle because she probably has never had an orgasm in her life and if Jim Bob ever gave her one, her head would probably explode.

Brain bleach is definately needed after this. :puke-front:

Oh, that's just a big lie. She probably CAN'T say "No" to his sexual desires but she doesn't pursue it either I bet. Unless she goes after him when she's ovulating.

Oh, that's just a big lie. She probably CAN'T say "No" to his sexual desires but she doesn't pursue it either I bet. Unless she goes after him when she's ovulating.

Word on word. That's exactly what's going on. Think about it, have you ever seen Michelle initiate a kiss on the show? No, it's always the Boob slathering all over her, with her having a "I have to put up with this" look on her face.

I really, REALLY can't stand Jimboob!

Yeah..two words: minute man! :obscene-sexualdoggy: Probably because he doesn't want to mess up his Ken doll-like hair. I have to feel a little sorry for Michelle because she probably has never had an orgasm in her life and if Jim Bob ever gave her one, her head would probably explode.

Brain bleach is definately needed after this. :puke-front:

Or worse, she would assume she was possessed by Satan.

I rather get a text of Anthony Weiner's junk than think about Jim Boob and Michelle doing the horizontal sweaty.

Hahahaha! Any day of the week, man, any day of the week.

*sigh* I was going to go eat dinner, but now I think I'll just wait until breakfast. Blech! I mean, I'm all pro-sex, etc., but there are just some images I don't need.

Gah! :angry-screaming: Don't we have a sick smiley?

Also, we have Bart Simpson, Marge, and Willie the Janitor, but no Mr. Burns! :cry:

Innnnnteresting . . .

But not Ex-cellllent.

Archived