IGNORED

Sarah Palin and Bill Gothard connection

Sprocket

• 2 months later...

I am jsut reading this and it scares me. The school district my kids went to a few ywars ago had implemented "7 habits." They school's specific principle had instituted it to the point of it being cult like. Posters were all over the dchool. The planners kids used in class were from this group. Parents were encouraged to attenpt evening educational meeting about the program. It seemed to take attention away from actual learning. And it turned children into little automotons. After the principal left the school, it was immediately ditched. The principal in question also lived with her mother, married late...didn't actually have children. And talked about "training" and child's "heart" rather than "teaching" and "empathy". 7 Habits is not Gothard. It is a corporate offshoot from a Mormon guy. Parents in our district had to cough up extra money to pay for the science programs, while the principal spent time all her time getting grants for this stupid program and selking their products at "parent meetings".

Archived