IGNORED

"A woman's choice starts before she spreads her legs..."

muffynbear

sex isn't supposed to be fun for women, it's something good women do to keep their headship happy and keep the blessings coming, not for their own enjoyment.

I always find this idea funny, that women are not supposed to enjoy or like sex and men are. I wonder why the God they think made women for men's enjoyment also made women with clitoris's and g-spots and makes women have orgasms that allow and show that she is experiencing great pleasure from it (and likely enjoyment as well). I think their God wants women to like and enjoy sex.

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I always find this idea funny, that women are not supposed to enjoy or like sex and men are. I wonder why the God they think made women for men's enjoyment also made women with clitoris's and g-spots and makes women have orgasms that allow and show that she is experiencing great pleasure from it (and likely enjoyment as well). I think their God wants women to like and enjoy sex.

I agree. And that's why I always thank God for it at the top of my lungs ;)

I think it's rooted in experience, and if you repeat something enough, eventually it becomes fact.

A man marries the woman whom God intended for him. She barely knows him, is terrified on their wedding night. She lies there like a board. He's not too experienced, and giving her an orgasm is not on the must do list, so they do what they do and roll over and go to sleep.

Now one day, under unusual circumstances, this Godly man ends up with a "loose woman", or someone he has to pay for sex. Odds are since she's expereienced (if not professional), she'll be a little more active and they'll both have a lot more fun. Based on this man's experience, Godly women are bad lays, bad women are good lays. He talks to his Christian friends and they all have simliar experience, therefore, one must conclude that Godly women do not enjoy sex.

Or let's take another example, a good Christian man who has only slept with the woman he married. She never has an orgasm like that woman in that Billy Crystal movie. It's either her fault for not liking sex, or her husband's fault for not knowing how to please her. No reason to blame your own inadequecies when instead, you can use the excuse that your wife doesn't enjoy sex.

This new war against women is disturbing for me as an elder. I've lived too long to watch this regression into ignorance and downright dishonesty when it comes to a females sexuality or desire to use contraception. I do not want to live out my golden years in the eighteenth century.

riffle

If women are to stop having sex (which is what seems to be the ultimate goal of these wackjobs), but men evidently aren't, then whom exactly are these men going to have sex with?

No, no, no!

Men shouldn't have sex either, but since they are too weak in the flesh to resist even an uncovered ankle, it is up to the women to force them to, er, obey their better nature. :-)

No, no, no!

Men shouldn't have sex either, but since they are too weak in the flesh to resist even an uncovered ankle, it is up to the women to force them to, er, obey their better nature. :-)

If men are that hormonally imbalanced than why the hell aren't they all locked up and women running the world? That would be logical. :roll: The rights views are insulting to everyone, male or female.

1. A husband needs a wife who respects him as a man.

How does a wife destroy her husband’s manliness?

A. By expecting him to know what protection you need

1. Physical

2. Spiritual

3. Mental

4. Emotional

Tell your husband how he can protect you.

B. By being financially independent

1. Love is killed by self-sufficiency

2. Whoever controls the money controls the leadership.

Center your work and your ministry in your home.

C. By giving greater loyalty to outside leadership

1. Pastor and church leaders

2. Men and women Bible teachers

3. Relatives and friends

Ask your husband your spiritual questions.

D. By resisting his decisions in your spirit

1. A wife’s spirit controls her husband’s ambitions

2. Reviewing past failure destroys a husband’s self-worth.

Learn to wisely appeal to your husband

E. By resisting his physical affection

1. This is the unspoken crushing of a man’s spirit.

2. A wife’s Godliness is a powerful guard against her husband’s abuse of her (I Peter 3:1).

By explaining to your husband what he needs to do to give you an orgasim.. you are destroying his maniless. That he doesnt automatically give you one by looking at you, you are reviewing his past failures and therefore destroying his Manliness. (as per Michelle and Gothard.)

So she bitches about all of the people at the store on food stamps, but says women have to have their babies anyway? I hate that kind of hypocrisy. If you think a woman must have the baby at any cost, then you owe it to the mother to help the support the baby.

Of course women like this always say, "Just put the baby up for adoption," as if it's an easy thing to do to just carry a fetus to full term, with all of the physical risks and discomforts, and the horrors of childbirth.

Then again, you say this to an idiot like this and it just cycles back to, "You should have thought about that before you had sex."

Why is it also assumes that every woman who doesn't want a a baby is not only umarried, but also not in any sort of committed relationship? A baby can be conceived in a monogamous relationship and still be unwanted.

Also, they love babies! That's why they think bad slutty women should have unwanted babies as punishment, because God's little angels are such a blessing and they teach you to grow up and suffer like a real woman.

I just have to say the "spreading your legs" phrase is very high on my list of phrases that make me uncomfortable and I cannot ever imagine saying. Besides being super sexist, it just sounds totally awkward.

I just have to say the "spreading your legs" phrase is very high on my list of phrases that make me uncomfortable and I cannot ever imagine saying. Besides being super sexist, it just sounds totally awkward.

I think that a lot of the right's phrases are meant to dehumanize women or make their sexual choices seem gross and nasty.

Which means, hand over your money and be his sex toy whenever the fancy takes him. But only if you are married to the guy, otherwise you are a slut.

Idiocy reigns supreme here.

If women are to stop having sex (which is what seems to be the ultimate goal of these wackjobs), but men evidently aren't, then whom exactly are these men going to have sex with?

Any good Christian can tell you there are "good girls" and "bad girls". Men always find the bad girls, and pass the info on to their buddies. Since a woman who enjoys sex is some sort of a freak (and not a virtuous Christian woman), she doesn't care who the penis is attached to, she just needs it. One bad girl can satisfy many Christian men, and then they go home to their dutiful wives and everyone lives happily ever after.

So she bitches about all of the people at the store on food stamps, but says women have to have their babies anyway? I hate that kind of hypocrisy. If you think a woman must have the baby at any cost, then you owe it to the mother to help the support the baby.

Of course women like this always say, "Just put the baby up for adoption," as if it's an easy thing to do to just carry a fetus to full term, with all of the physical risks and discomforts, and the horrors of childbirth.

Then again, you say this to an idiot like this and it just cycles back to, "You should have thought about that before you had sex."

Why is it also assumes that every woman who doesn't want a a baby is not only umarried, but also not in any sort of committed relationship? A baby can be conceived in a monogamous relationship and still be unwanted.

And it assumes every has an abortion hates children and is selfish. If I got pregnant tomorrow, having an abortion would be the most unselfish thing I could do. I am taking three different prescriptions right now and two are well-known to cause birth defects. Having a baby would be selfish of me to subject a child to a life of serious and likely fatal birth defects. Even if I was married, I would still consider abortion in such a case because the birth control failed somehow. However, birth control methods help prevent abortions because they prevent unwanted pregnancies from occurring in the first place so it does shock me that anti-abortion folks are so against the pill. According to planned parenthood, the pill has only an est. 1 in 100 chance of failing when used correctly all the time and the male condom has an est. 2 in 100 chance so if you use both methods, your chances are really small. Those are the two best methods for preventing pregnancy according to PP.

And it assumes every has an abortion hates children and is selfish. If I got pregnant tomorrow, having an abortion would be the most unselfish thing I could do. I am taking three different prescriptions right now and two are well-known to cause birth defects. Having a baby would be selfish of me to subject a child to a life of serious and likely fatal birth defects. Even if I was married, I would still consider abortion in such a case because the birth control failed somehow. However, birth control methods help prevent abortions because they prevent unwanted pregnancies from occurring in the first place so it does shock me that anti-abortion folks are so against the pill. According to planned parenthood, the pill has only an est. 1 in 100 chance of failing when used correctly all the time and the male condom has an est. 2 in 100 chance so if you use both methods, your chances are really small. Those are the two best methods for preventing pregnancy according to PP.

You must not be familiar with "abortifacients". Some forced birthers believe the pill can disrupt/prohibit implantation in the uterus, and since life begins at conception, taking a pill that could prevent a possibly fertilized egg from implanting is the same as running over a 4 year old with your car on purpose. :roll:

Most forced birthers have this impression that all abortions are due to wanton women having sex without any precautions. When you point out things like a married woman aborting because she's taking medication that's damaging to the fetus or because she's already got all the children she can handle, they dismiss this as a small percentage. If you believe 97% of what Planned Parenthood does is abortion, you'll also believe that less than 1% of abortions are done because of medical threats to the mother or fetus - it's all about lazy, selfish women.

Oh, and it's also likely you believe most single mothers are a result of a single woman getting pregnant for the sole purpose of collecting more welfare benefits, but that's a different thread.

Was is it with all the slut shaming lately? From other women no less! A woman on facebook called me a "slut" because I disagreed with her use of the word "slut".

ACLUNationwide.png

My response:

This is her response:

So it's all fine and well if a man screws around and doesn't care what happens to "babies" who are his own as much as the woman's? What are we, in 19th century Sicily? Also, logic fail: if men kept it in their pants, "sluts" wouldn't get pregnant.

Also, no one mentions this point in these discussions but it's very obvious to me each time: most married women don't have a baby a year. Chance is they use BC. And probably have the occasional abortion.

This ^^^ boggles my mind because it's a WOMAN saying this shit. I've never had an abortion & I'm in a monogamous relationship. What is going on in our society?

I wonder how many religious people actually dont have sex unless they are trying to procreate. Are there more of these than I'd ever assumed?!

I wonder how many religious people actually dont have sex unless they are trying to procreate. Are there more of these than I'd ever assumed?!

I hate to admit but i am a married who isnt having sex all the time. But i am just too damn tired when the kids finally fall asleep. The boy usually is asleep after i am and i cant do it when he is awake and pounding on the door trying to figure out what we are up to.

ETA:

I am also not on the ebil birth control... i got myself spayed and the husband got nutered just to be on the safe side. :D

fetus physically growing in woman and being 100% reliant on her body to live is irrelevant, but baby eating because of food stamps is a problem?

The woman is so ignorant that I'm sure she doesn't even realize she completely exposed her hypocrisy. The life of every fetus is precious and therefore abortion should be outlawed. But then she heaps scorn upon people she sees using food stamps to feed those "precious" babies. In other words, we can't win for losing with people of this sort.

No matter what you do, you will be wrong in their eyes, by virtue of being female.

a. Behave responsibly and seek birth control to try to prevent pregnancy - you're a slut, you are forcing people (employers) to go against their religious beliefs by providing health insurance that includes contraception coverage, and you're a slut! (married or not)

b. Choose to terminate a pregnancy for your own reasons, and you're a slut. Should have kept your legs closed. You're killing babies!!!! You're a slut. But please don't lump Mrs. Santorum in this group, because for her, it was different. Ya know.

c. If you are a married woman, you must submit to your husband and have sex whenever he wants to. But if I see you in line at the grocery store with your foodstamps to feed your children, that you had because you submitted to your husband and didn't use birth control, then you're a slut.

d. If you have protected sex and enjoy it, don't get pregnant, don't marry, have a career, then decide to have a child in your 30's, have that child, support it financially, and support Planned Parenthood, you're probably still a slut somehow. Because to these people - independent educated female = slut.

Funny how that works. Clearly, there are people out there who hate women for being women.

Women get to have fun doing feminine things like sewing, cooking, child rearing... sex isn't supposed to be fun for women, it's something good women do to keep their headship happy and keep the blessings coming, not for their own enjoyment. If fundie women were meant to enjoy sex, they wouldn't be expected to go from first kiss to first fuck in a matter of hours.

And with this conservative mentality, we are just one step away from female circumcision because "women aren't supposed to enjoy sex" .

Far fetched? Yes, but then again, I think the anti-women bills that are being passed are far fetched, and they too are being considered!

And with this conservative mentality, we are just one step away from female circumcision because "women aren't supposed to enjoy sex" .

Far fetched? Yes, but then again, I think the anti-women bills that are being passed are far fetched, and they too are being considered!

With the far right seeming so very crazy right now, I could totally see them being against male circumcision but in favor of female circumcision. :doh:

I doubt it has to do with his age. I hate it when people use ageism when in fact your father most likely was always closed minded.

No No, I didn't mean it like that. I just mean that, he's set in his ways, and there's no changing him.

I am also not on the ebil birth control... i got myself spayed and the husband got nutered just to be on the safe side. :D

Just as Bob Barker intended it to be.

OTpolOR0kQo

Archived