IGNORED

"Damn immigrants need to learn proper english!"

xReems

Guest Anonymous
The people who have done this can't understand why I think cilantro tastes like shampoo, and that is why they have put it in my food. It's simple rudeness and has nothing to do with ease of preparation.

Ask those people if they can change their earlobes from detached to attached or vice versa - it's the same thing. It's genetic, FFS. I don't know why they think you can help it.

• Replies 702
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ask those people if they can change their earlobes from detached to attached or vice versa - it's the same thing. It's genetic, FFS. I don't know why they think you can help it.

Some of those people are the same ones who will try to slip something that a person is allergic to into their meal.

Guest Anonymous

Some of those people are the same ones who will try to slip something that a person is allergic to into their meal.

I don't have anything coherent to say to that. Presumably, if you're feeding someone, you at least kind of like them? And don't want to cause them harm? I do not understand the profit in essentially poisoning one's friends and/or family. :shock:

I have happily cooked for people with alleriges and food sensitivities, vegans, gluten-free folks, and paleo diet people. It can be a challenge, but it's worth it (for me) to make food that everyone can eat and enjoy.

Archived