IGNORED

Santorum winning.

Witsec7

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Please let this rip apart the Republican party. I know odds are the incumbent will win, and Romney is still the better candidate but Frothy Mix is just vile.

OMG, we'll never here the end of it from Buttnugget. :roll: :roll: :roll:

I happened to catch a couple minutes of CNN tonight where a panel was talking about what would happen if Newt dropped out. One panelist said Mitt feels he would get 30% of Newt votes and Rick would get 50% and the rest would go to Ron or would be undecided. Then they said with proportional states Newt leaving would help Rick but not enough to get the nomination, it is just impossible with all states Mitt has a lock on.

Josh is tweeting he is watching CNN (because fox dislikes Rick, weird Rick is on Fox right now)...then he tweets @CNNPolitics Panel Assessment: If @newtgingrich drops out, @RickSantorum is GOP nominee; Only 30% of Newt people to @MittRomney, 70 to Rick.

Does he get there is really no way Rick can win the nomination? there is no way he can get the delegate count.

Please let this rip apart the Republican party. I know odds are the incumbent will win, and Romney is still the better candidate but Frothy Mix is just vile.

Indeed. Let them destroy each.

Indeed. Let them destroy each.

I moved back to a less emotional and more rational state and realized a brokered convention or a Frothy win, Obama would carry the election.

The commentators on Politico are saying even if Frothy takes two this time he doesn't have the money to keep running much longer.

I moved back to a less emotional and more rational state and realized a brokered convention or a Frothy win, Obama would carry the election.

The commentators on Politico are saying even if Frothy takes two this time he doesn't have the money to keep running much longer.

I don't think he needs money, the super PAC's are funding him. Supposedly Romney is running on fumes too.

I just had to clean up the beer I was drinking for the Bates special when I opened this thread. That's what I get for watching dumb TLC shows instead of the actual world. In this case tho, I think I'll go back to my beer, the crazy fundies, and the democrat I've voting for...

tell me its a early April fools joke? OMG - I'm so sick of hearing about how wonderful he is from everyone in this town they are all in love with him!

Guest Anonymous

Ok between Santorum winning the Republican race in AL & listening to the Bates' caterwauling. I'm gonna pop a Valium, turn off the TV, and go to bed! I can't take anymore of this crap!

He's likely to win Mississippi as well, but I wouldn't worry about it. Look to Gingrich. He says he's staying in the race no matter what. Now why would he do that? And why are sponsors still throwing huge donations at him?

Gingrich is lovably wicked, and it's possible he'll remain to the end to kill Santorum's chances. The GOP wants Romney, and despite the Gingrich and Romney war, Rasmussen polls have Romney up 6 or 7 to Santorum's 1. Gingrich wants the GOP to win this election, period.

So unless things go nuts in a brokered convention, Romney will likely prevail in the end. And I doubt he'll take Santorum as his VP.

Meh...

(*buffs nails*)

I still think he's harmless. He can sway the evangelical voters, but we've still got NY, Texas, and CA to go for the big delegate push.

Newtie's giving his little speech now!

He's likely to win Mississippi as well, but I wouldn't worry about it. Look to Gingrich. He says he's staying in the race no matter what. Now why would he do that? And why are sponsors still throwing huge donations at him?

Gingrich is lovably wicked, and it's possible he'll remain to the end to kill Santorum's chances. The GOP wants Romney, and despite the Gingrich and Romney war, Rasmussen polls have Romney up 6 or 7 to Santorum's 1. Gingrich wants the GOP to win this election, period.

So unless things go nuts in a brokered convention, Romney will likely prevail in the end. And I doubt he'll take Santorum as his VP.

Romney is still picking up delegates and advancing his lead.

Romney is still picking up delegates and advancing his lead.

This is what Josh doesn't get. Santorum won but he might get 2-3 more delegates then Mitt or Newt by winning these states. Mitt still has more then double Rick. There are certain winner take all states Utah, New York, and California , Rick can't win. Rick will win 2-3 more conservative states but never can catch up.

It looks like we aren't going to get a cancellation for 19 kids but I am looking forward to the night that Josh admits Rick is done.

Archived