IGNORED

The Duggars screw over the Friendly Chapel/BATES EPISODE3/13

Buzzard

I didnt see another thread on this ep so I figured I'd start the ball.

WTF - they're late to feed the hungry and joke about being on "duggar time?" Really, youre not that important twatwaffles. The people that need the food dont give a fuck that you cant get shit done on time.

• Replies 319
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I didnt see another thread on this ep so I figured I'd start the ball.

WTF - they're late to feed the hungry and joke about being on "duggar time?" Really, youre not that important twatwaffles. The people that need the food dont give a fuck that you cant get shit done on time.

I love the word twatwaffles....

Ok got that out there....now off to watch the epi.

Poor Joy, looks like yet another Duggar teenager gets to share their birthday with a much younger sibling for a completely inappropriate party. Wasn't it Joy that got shafted a few years ago and had to have her birthday on a train?

Poor Joy, looks like yet another Duggar teenager gets to share their birthday with a much younger sibling for a completely inappropriate party. Wasn't it Joy that got shafted a few years ago and had to have her birthday on a train?

BUT SHE GETS TO DRIVE!!!!!! (but has to wear a crown like a 6 year old!)

The Duggars apparently don't know what it's like to be hungry. They're inconsiderate fuckwads who can't put the needs of others (like poor hungry people who need to eat) ahead of anything else. Sheesh, when I'm late for anything, I apologize profusely instead of joking about how that's just Elle-time.

Video games are DISTRACTING and stuff.

Jim Bob looked like a normal dad playing on the air hockey table.

Heyyy, just saw Michael- Smuggar GO TO WORK.

Thanks for stomping on Joy's spirit by saying that she can't be a tomboy. And nice shot of... Johannah (?)crawling into the stroller with Josie in it and rough housing with one of the boys pushing it.

I love the editing team.

Aw crap it just said Michelle is at 18wks. Fortunately there's not enough time to ruin her birthday episode.

And I will give Michelle this- much calmer than my mom when she had me do turns in the parking lot. :-/

I'm just watching this episode for the first time.

Duggar time is no excuse to be late to something you said you would help with. I would be so embarrassed to show up late (though because of that I try and show up at least 5 minutes early to most things).

And poor Joy with learning to drive. Camera crew, plus 2 different people telling her what to do.

Did Jichelle almost lose her composure? She really seemed to get annoyed with Joy during her driving lesson (which is normal for most parents, but not the Duggars).

I noticed in a preview a very awkward hug between Jim Bob and another man (Brother something). JB sort of moved sideways, but the guy just grabbed him and pulled him into a bear hug. I missed the actual scene, but I'd recommend paying attention when the Duggars (finally) get to the church fundraiser.

So now we've time travelled back to this summer. BEFORE she was pregnant. This is immediately following the book signing and the fall in the orchestra pit

Okay, so the rerun is from last season- trying to ease the audience into the Bates?

Next week... not paintball but not laser tag with Boob and the guys, something with (toy) guns and horsing around, and according to wiki "Joy Anna has a special surprise." What? Her period? Woooo. Journey to the Heart?

ETA: http://tlc.discovery.com/tv-schedules/s ... x&start=30

Indicates that Joy Anna bakes something. Is it her first TTC?? And the 27th looks like our Josie Jubilee VSE.

Edit for riffles.

Okay, so the rerun is from last season- trying to ease the audience into the Bates?

Next week... not paintball but not laser tag with Boob and the guys, something with (toy) guns and horsing around, and according to wiki "Joy Anna has a special surprise." What? Her period? Woooo. Journey to the Heart?

ETA: http://tlc.discovery.com/tv-schedules/s ... x&start=30

Indicates that Joy Anna bakes something. Is it her first TTC?? And the 27th looks like our Josie VSE.

Yeah, this is the October "horse" episode that now has no horses...

I think the whole "Duggar Time" thing is selfish and disrespectful. I personally find habitual lateness infuriating. If I had to do business with any of those boobs, I would have a late clause in any contracts where if they were late they wouldn't get paid or had to pay me. Jerks.

I believe someone here has the original clips..

as for tonight's episode - I'd be asleep already if it weren't for my witty 10 yr olds (son and nephew). They were shocked that Joy got a "little kid" (their words) birthday, and both of them laughing at random moments of the show made it far more amusing. For those without smartassed 10 year olds.. I hope you're sleeping well :)

So I know that the courship "question" was a sorta surprise, but couldnt they have given her something other than a t shirt to wear for the "filming?" They get her all dolled up later...

Well I'm running on preteen's football practice time and just got home. I missed the show at normal time so I will borrow a page from the duggars and watch it when I'm damn good aand ready.

WTF was up with the cone "obstacle cours" on Joy's first day driving the giant SUV? I've been driving for 30 years and never ran through an obstacle course.

I also noticed Joy still mumbles like he has a mouth full of mables.

Dear Michelle, isnt there some bible/proverb/saying something about "early to bed, early to rise"... blah blah...

I'm just watching this episode for the first time.

Duggar time is no excuse to be late to something you said you would help with. I would be so embarrassed to show up late (though because of that I try and show up at least 5 minutes early to most things).

I'm much better than I used to be, but I'm terrible at getting anywhere at the specified hour. So yeah, I tend to run on "Jezebel time."

I do volunteer work, but I deliberately choose jobs where showing up promptly isn't essential (and I stay late to make up for it). But feeding hungry homeless people? Especially when you're bringing 10+ of the promised helpers? You get your ass there on time.

Once again, it's all about the Duggars, and getting their good works on camera. The people being fed are just props, there to make the Duggars look good.

[/snarling with contempt]

Archived