IGNORED

Duggars Campaigning for Frothy in Alabama March 12

mirele

Hide your wife, hide your kids...

http://livewire.talkingpointsmemo.com/e ... r-santorum

The Duggar family, of TLC reality show fame, will campaign for Rick Santorum Monday in Alabama. The family, which has already acted as a Santorum surrogate on the trail, will hold two meet-and-greets the day before the Alabama primary, where Romney, Gingrich and Santorum are locked in a tight race.

Oh I hope they go to Tuscaloosa! :pray: My friend is in Tuscaloosa and he HATES Frothy and the Duggars. Oh what a lovely scenario :lol:

If you're anywhere near a fast food joint, you increase your chances of running into Smuggar.

New fast food promotion: McDonalds Welcomes Josh Duggar.

According to the instagram, the rally was this morning at 10 at Frothy HQ in Birmingham.

figures. I'm in Birmingham. Should be on the news tonight.

Smuggar eats so much McDonalds he's beginning to resemble the Grimace.

I've been to Birmingham, certain places are extremely dangerous, my boss' truck was shot a couple of years back there, while he was driving down the highway!

Guest Anonymous
*sigh* just what Alabama needs.

Yeah, Mother Nature has already raked us over the coals, we don't need the Duggars or Santorum to add insult to injury.

about 1/2 the people there think Obama is a muslim.

Unfortunately this is sad, but true. If I'm not mistaken Obama is actually Baptist. Anyway, it doesn't matter to me. He's getting my vote anyway.

I'm just glad they bi-passed Kansas!! We got to listen to Karen talk instead! I'm not republican but my gma is and friends parents are total tea party crazy! Everyone in this town is...Its so bad that last election time everyone had mccain signs in thier yards. I think 4 houses had Obama signs... I drive a school bus and I will never forget when another bus driver came over the 2way radio and said she was refusing to pick up a child because they supported Obama!! Are you freaking kidding???

Newt was supose to come but backed out at last minute....I doubt it would of helped him anyway.. we are right in the center of kansas its all politics and religion here. Everyone is Pro-life and they don't believe in anything but KJV of bible.. we have alot of Amish to but do they even vote?

Funny this is a pro-life state but we had one of the best /well know abortion clinics and drs! The largest majority of people that went to the clinic came from other states though.

yes here they think he is muslim to.... because of the ONE pic of him with that head gear, and robe. But I think he does attend a baptist church.... I thought maybe just maybe our state would support him since he had ties to Kansas. Nope.. even his choice of Christmas cards was judged poorly...

Guest Anonymous
yes here they think he is muslim to.... because of the ONE pic of him with that head gear, and robe. But I think he does attend a baptist church.... I thought maybe just maybe our state would support him since he had ties to Kansas. Nope.. even his choice of Christmas cards was judged poorly...

I seem to remember a couple of years ago Obama had a falling out with his minister & left that church for another one. Sorry, too lazy & tired to look the exact details.

Guest Anonymous

I don't know how I missed this, but Karen Santorum was in Huntsville, AL yesterday campaigning for her husband. Oh well....at least she didn't bring the Duggar pack with her.

Karen is busy then since she spoke here on Saturday.. Rick was to busy in Mo with the Duggars to come here so she came. She was a crowd pleaser though. She only brought her daughter with her.

Yeah, Mother Nature has already raked us over the coals, we don't need the Duggars or Santorum to add insult to injury.

Unfortunately this is sad, but true. If I'm not mistaken Obama is actually Baptist. Anyway, it doesn't matter to me. He's getting my vote anyway.

Frothy might lose a few votes because he wanted to end funding for the National Weather Service. Yep. the freakin' awesome NWS that issued their most sternly worded warning of Hurricane Katrina. Reading their warning all these years later is enough to scare the hell out you. Meanwhile, Accuweather, based on Frothy's home state of Pennsylvania, underestimated Katrina's strength. Guess who donated money for Frothy's senatorial run?

Obama belonged to the congregation of the United Church of Christ (UCC) pastored by the Reverend Jeremiah Wright in Chicago.

Obama is not Baptist. Like Penny mentioned, he's a member of the United Church of Christ, which is about as liberal as you can get and still be part of mainstream Christianity.

As far as I know, the Obamas do not currently attend church in Washington, D.C. The conservatives badgered him about it for a while, but I think they gave up, or else they were mollified by his declaration that the Evergreen Chapel at Camp David was his "spiritual home."

http://www.time.com/time/magazine/article/0,9171,1908437,00.html

Archived