IGNORED

Modern Family

QAF_Rocks

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Agreed, both Lilys have been hysterically funny. The baby had this wonderful deadpan look on her face in the midst of comedic chaos, while Aubrey Anderson-Emmons is hilariously snarky.

Apparently, the twins that played baby Lily really didn't like to be on the set. That deadpan look was them being rather miserable.

• 3 weeks later...

I'm glad that Alex finally got some due consideration in last week's episode.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I really enjoyed this episode. When I saw they were going to Vegas, I was worried that it would suck. I was quite pleasantly surprised.

The guest stars were fun.

• 3 weeks later...

Did not care for this episode at ALL.

Gloria annoyed me, and she's usually one of my favourites. Your husband has his own business. If you keep bitching and moaning about him taking work on holiday, you will probably not be able to afford the next holiday.

No Priscilla shout-outs from Cam?

The best is the inter-family alliances: the girly-girls (Hailey, Gloria and Lily), the intellectuals (Mitch, Manny and Alex), the Pritchetts vs. the married-to-pritchetts (Gloria, Cam and Phil). I'm still not convinced the writers really like women, though.

• 2 weeks later...

Recap - nice!

Wish I'd saved the 22 minutes it took to FF through the ads and watch it.

There were a few chuckles - Pepper going ballistic because a vase is set 10 degrees off, Mitch acting insulted around Jerry the drycleaner to cover the fact that they broke in, everything Lily did.

It's amazing to me how a show can fall so far so fast and still take home all the Emmys ... well, figuratively speaking, that is. It's happened with The Big Bang Theory, too, and Raising Hope is cancelled.

And this is why I don't watch much TV!

Sorry, I'm behind. That whole Australian episode was so paid for by the Australian tourist board!

And all those references to the laptop/project being Claire's "baby". I was waiting for "the dingo stole my baby" line too. And was glad not to hear it!

I'm pretty sure the family was flying business class, or at least some form of economy plus. Those weren't the cheap seats!

I didn't like that Joe was left behind either. That's an awfully long way to go from your baby! And doesn't Gloria's mum live in Columbia? She would have had to fly up to look after him.

I swear the Australian tourist board threw money at them - it was just odd how they suddenly all turned up in Australia!

I felt they went a bit too far with all the problems, but when it got to the actual wedding I teared up.

Archived