IGNORED

The Kardashians

NurseNell

Not surprised by Kim filing for divorce, but I'm surprised it happened so soon. I wish the Kardashians would be out of the spotlight at this point. All of them are annoying and their show is so fake.

If the wedding cost 17 M, that means it cost $236,111.11 per day. I will take one day's money!

but the right wing things it is the gay that is destroying the sanctity of marriage.

This.

They earnt $18million dollars from the ceremony in TV, Magazine and Print deals. That's around $250,000 for every day of their marriage.

It makes me sick to think what good that money could have done in the world.

This.

They earnt $18million dollars from the ceremony in TV, Magazine and Print deals. That's around $250,000 for every day of their marriage.

I agree. It does make me sick too. I was talking with a friend who was over earlier about this. She said that it is annoying how much magazines pay for celebrity wedding pictures, but she said that "reality show " celebs like Kardashians getting mega money for different things annoys her more. I agree with her, the Kardashians were pretty much put in the spotlight because of connections that Bruce and Kris Jenner had. Kris is money hungry and will not admit it. She is an EP on the show and makes pretty good money off of it. I think Kris will go crazy when people finally get tired of her kids and E! cans their show.

What I can't understand is why on earth there is going to be a 'world exclusive interview' on Australian breakfast TV- they don't even broadcast the show here, most people don't know who the hell the Kardashians are!

The entertainment industry boggles my mind. Money makes the world go round, all right.

Guest Anonymous

Kim admits on her blog that she should of ended things with Kris before she married him but everything was set in motion (the show, wedding preparations) that she felt she couldn't back out. So basically she walked down the aisle knowing it wasn't going to work out.

From what I have seen from the show, she freaked out at him wanting to make any sort of decision about the wedding. If was like this was her wedding and she just needed him there as a prop. Why he didn't call it off when it was obvious she couldn't stand him is beyond me. Unless he is a fame whore like she is.

From what I have seen from the show, she freaked out at him wanting to make any sort of decision about the wedding. If was like this was her wedding and she just needed him there as a prop. Why he didn't call it off when it was obvious she couldn't stand him is beyond me. Unless he is a fame whore like she is.

Kris seems to be a fame whore like Kim. He probably wanted extra attention.

This.

This!!

Why do people care about the Kardasians? They really are using their fan base to keep Rob on DWTS and I hate that.

Seriously, why are these people famous?

They have no jobs, no talent. Their dad was best known for defending OJ. Their mom married some washed up actor/athelete that nobody cares about anymore. These girls have nothing except big boobs, big butts, and big attitudes.

Seriously, why are these people famous?

They have no jobs, no talent. Their dad was best known for defending OJ. Their mom married some washed up actor/athelete that nobody cares about anymore. These girls have nothing except big boobs, big butts, and big attitudes.

sadly that seems to be enough :-(

• 4 months later...

I have to confess that this show is my all-time favorite guilty pleasure. Normally I'm not into "reality" TV, or celebrity culture in general, but for some reason I can't get enough of this trainwreck...(Except for the Klhoe and Lamar show, that one is just boring.) Am I the only one? I've only confessed this to a few people, who all thought I had lost my mind.

This summer I was in a bad accident, and was unable to work for 4 months. During that time, one of my little pleasures was watching the Kardashians, which was so off the wall for me. I had never heard of them before this summer, don't own a TV, and don't pay attention to celebrities in general. But something about that show really sucked me in. I blame boredom and the painkillers they had me on!

ETA: I should specify that while I personally don't own a TV, I had to stay with someone while I recovered and so I had access to cable. Now that I'm back at my own home, I'm back to no TV but the possibility is strong that I'd still be watching them if I had access. :?

I like it. I argue up-and-down that the point of television is an escape from the real world, their lives are all so unrealistic and ridiculous, I find it fun to watch.

And the bags they make are adorable :oops:

Archived