IGNORED

Discovery UK

johnhugh

So here in the UK, we had the whole, “what some would call a vacation†trip to Scotland, England, Ulster, Ireland & Palestine on Discovery Home and Health channel, but instead of the “jubilee†series it comes back with “16 Kids and a New homeâ€.

What is telling is that J’chelle goes on and on about how her J Slaves are so artistic and decorated both girl and boy dormitory. BUT it was the interior designer.

The devil is watching you mow the lawn J’chelle ;-)

Next week – 17.........................

Yer i noticted they went 'back to the start' after the world trip. Got it series linked though, thiers so many early eps i havent seen.

They've not actually aired the series between Josie's birth and the World Tour yet, either, if I'm not mistaken.

I think that the last series Discovery showed was the premature baby one - OK it must have been very horrid for them, but as a viever was boring. - the only highlight was when J'chelle took one of the monkeys to get a birthday present from the hospital girft shop.... :evil:

I have it on SKY+ series link too, god knows why as they iritate the crap out of me, but at least the lord showed me the blessings here and gave Stevie to my life. :whistle: - Hey Stevie xxx

Archived