IGNORED

Biblical Beginnings Blog-Random things?

dairyfreelife

So I decided to take a look over at some of Raquel's crazy buddies posting and came across this. It's rather, erm, out there. I think he's trying to be funny and failing. At least I am hoping he's trying to be funny. Otherwise, guy needs some help.

I am deathly afraid of Spiders, as well as all things that people commonly refer to as bugs. Except for honey bees. I could have those crawl on me for whoever knows how long and I don't care.

So dude will let honey bees crawl on him despite the fact that they sting? I understand being afraid of spiders. Heck, I hate them too and we have a couple poisonous ones in my neck of the woods. Thought I was bit by a brown recluse once, but turned out to just be a regular household spider. Not knocking it, but it's still weird to me to let bees crawl on you since they, you know, sting and getting stung hurts like crazy, but whatever floats his boat.

What could be better? Beer, smoking, and dancing!

Josiah drinks beer and smokes? I figured a blog called Biblical Beginnings wouldbe against those types of things along with table dancing, but okay.

And the best gem of all.

6. Africa or Alaska: if you had to visit one, which would you visit, and why?

Africa. It has unicorns. Beyond this, Alaska is not all that far away from me, and it has lots of snow, but mostly rain. I get enough rain. A lot of the wildlife is the same here as it is there, and Africa is bigger. I get more options.

He lives in Oregon right? Isn't Alaska still some thousand miles from him? And I never heard that rained a lot in Alaska at all. Snows a ton, but not that it rained a lot. Oregon and Alaska have different climates. Alaska is huge and the climate in Anchorage is vastly different from Barrow, which sits on permafrost.

I do think he's trying to be funny with unicorn bit, but maybe not? I can't tell. I am sure the wildlife in Alaska is quite different from Oregon. Guess that's fundie SOTDRT for ya. Nothing wrong with liking the idea of Africa better, but that's some crappy reasoning there.

I think he is one of those fundies who is cool with drinking, dancing, smoking and stoning the gays. And that stoning is not in a good way.

Archived