IGNORED

A Case Study of a Self-Hating Racist

super skeptic

Yet another reason I'm a bad, pasty white Canadian - I don't like oatmeal or shoveling snow. I've never paid much attention to the Kidist links on FJ before, but I really should start.

Also, I live in apartment building... I wasn't aware that I didn't like my non-white neighbors...

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am bent over with laughter at the fact that she calls the Thinking Housewive's site "erudite" and "beautifully designed."

She also says Ann Coulter's hair is gorgeous and then proceeds to critique a lot of the Fox anchor's blonde hair, while calling some black ladies perfectly reasonable natural hair bob "wild" and a "messy frizz" (doesn't she mean a frizzy mess?).

Kiss ass. Maybe if you try a little bit harder you'll turn white and can finally stop hating yourself so much.

"One of the contestants last night said something with "my husband" in his commentary. This contestant happens to be a man. It threw us all for a loop. Trebeck didn't (couldn't) react, since there is no time to ask detailed questions, and to do so would be "homophobic" in our brave new modern world. The TV crew couldn't bleep it out since, like Trebek, they have to be as PC as possible. The audience, like me, was given unsolicited information about a controversial social arrangement during a normally pleasant evening show."

What a crazy bitch. Yeah, whenever someone tells me they're married, I'm totally getting CRAZY, TRAUMATIZING, UNSOLICITED INFORMATION. OH NO.

Also, THE HOMOSEXUAL WAVE. What is this troll smoking?

What a crazy bitch. Yeah, whenever someone tells me they're married, I'm totally getting CRAZY, TRAUMATIZING, UNSOLICITED INFORMATION. OH NO.

When I think of the homosexual wave, I imagine myself being moved and swaying my arms along with the gay crowd at a Lady Gaga concert. I don't know, this sounds like a lot of fun to me.

But why the preference for Asian women? Black women prefer to be with black men. What about white women? They are quadruple victims: of feminism; of Asian female aggression (at finding white mates); of their own personalities which fall between aggressive blacks and the more feminine-behaving Asians; and of the quest for the other by their white men. Lazy "feminist" white men are thus drawn to the other in the seemingly more feminine Asian women, and not willing to do the work of living with white women, something which their predecessors have done for centuries despite their forays into exotic lands and cultures.

These are the same white women whose genes provided for the extraordinary successes of the white race, which has now allowed, through modern technology and modern liberalism, its existential competitors to freely enter the West. Life in Western countries is coveted by almost all the peoples of the world. And these non-white, non-Western populations, who are allowed free entry into Western lands, give white men the pick of the world's crop, so to speak, when choosing "desirable" mates.

Kidist is admitting that her own racial make up is inferior to that of whites, so why is she even bothering to write her blog? She's obviously stupid and ugly, by her standards. Why should we, and especially why should the white people she so admires, believe anything this inferior woman says?

I gave in and looked at her blog. Here is a bit of some of the crazy I found:http://cameraluc.blogspot.com/2012/01/marriage-non-vows.html

The marriage of singer Seal and supermodel Heidi Klum is no more.

Poor Heidi Klum, all those marriage vows repeated every year, all those bizarre costumes this fashion supermodel had to endure with her husband Seal, those multi-culti kids, and now finally this:

According to the US celebrity website TMZ, Klum, 38, demanded a divorce because she was worried about the effect Seal’s 'inability to control his temper' was having on their children.

The claim followed reports that she was also fed up with the 48-year-old British singer’s ‘hard partying.’

The Yin and Yang of celebrity couples no more.

Heidi Klum and Seal at the Emmy Awards in September 2011.

Klum and Seal in their freakish costumes for their

marriage re-renewal in 2009 with a "White Trash" theme.

Of course it is always the Seals who trash the Heidis,

never the other way around. Notice how Heidi is trying so hard

with her corn rows. Interracial couple are always interesting,

it is often the more swarthy who set the rules, which often includes

"trashing" the other (less melanin-endowed).

e written about the couple here:

Seal, the black musician to whom [Heidi Klum] is now married, and with whom she has three children, proposed to her when she was pregnant with another (white) man's child. Not only that, Klum has said that she first met Seal when he was strutting around in some hotel lobby in his skimpy gym trunks showing off his endowments. This is what I mean by black men's aggressiveness. There is also an odd, feminine component to their seduction method, like Seal’s, who was preening around to get the attention of any (white) woman.

They are an attractive (attracting) couple, in a stylistically, yin and yang, contrasting sort of way. Heidi, being a fashion model, most likely was drawn to that, and to Seal's bad boy (black boy) rock star persona. They do cover at least a couple of yins and yangs: light and dark, male and female. Good and Bad?

New post bashing Vera Wang and her "insipid" husband: cameraluc.blogspot.com/2012/03/wang-at-work.html

Also, she does realize Carolina Herrera is Hispanic, right?

Does anyone else remember her bashing of one of Helen Mirren's fashion choices? (I'd link to the pic, but Kidist's site makes me physically ill and I avoid going there.) La Mirren was wearing a somewhat creased purple satin gown and bright-red lipstick, and Kidist claimed she looked like an "old-West madam"--mainly because Helen had the gall to be smiling in the picture.

A more reasonable commentator on fashion might have said something like, "Helen Mirren is a stunning actress, but this dress did her no favors; it was made of an unforgiving fabric, and its color, like that of her lipstick, was rather extreme for such a fair-skinned woman."

But what the hell do I know?

I laughed at [link=http://thouwinterwind.wordpress.com/2012/01/16/camera-stupida-robotic-asian-army-invades-western-music/]this review of her blog[/link] by another blogger:

"You see, Ms Asrat is of Ethiopian ancestry. As the white supremacists tell us, the European is the supreme pinnacle of the human intellect and the Mongoloid is deficient in creativity but capable of robotic tasks. The Ethiopian, on the other hand, being an admixture of the Semitic, Cushite and Negroid races, is a mere brute, hardly superior to the beasts, lacking in all refinements of sense and intellect. That’s why they are susceptible to believing in all kinds of extreme right-wing bullshit like white supremacist theory. And we can’t blame Ms Asrat for being an idiotic bigot, any more than we can blame Asians for being robotic, or white people for being the most super special awesomest people ever. For that’s the way God made us, you see! A clear racial hierarchy, with a place for everyone and everyone in their place, just what Ms Asrat and her right-wing friends want. How sweet."

I swear, I will never cease to be amazed at the rock-hard raging hate-boner Kidist has for Vera Wang. Or the blind, crazy stupidity of her arguments in favor if it.

Forget her amateurish photography and boring textile designs; hating on Vera Wang is her true artform.

What an idiot. Honestly it looks like she's spouting so much hatred because she hasn't become a well-known, talented POC artist like Vera Wang or the Asian American musicians she despises so much. And she actually manages to get upsest about cupcakes, of all things, to the point that she must make not one but two posts about them?

It's also interesting to notice how members of minorities who advocate anti-immigration policies don't realize how said policies would have damaged them as well. It's like I once heard a conservative British Jew spouting the line "immigration is bad because immigrants work for less and take away jobs, blah, blah, blah". Presumably he would have rather his ancestors stayed in the Russian Pale or wherever they were, with the consequences that would have implied on the long run?

So the black kids I went to school gated me and i gated them. My besties and i hated eachother because we have different skin color. And when i saw one me them for the first time go several years she hugged me but we hated eachother? Do i have this right cause i seriously thought we loved eachother.

So the black kids I went to school gated me and i gated them. My besties and i hated eachother because we have different skin color. And when i saw one me them for the first time go several years she hugged me but we hated eachother? Do i have this right cause i seriously thought we loved eachother.

:think: What?

I swear, I will never cease to be amazed at the rock-hard raging hate-boner Kidist has for Vera Wang. Or the blind, crazy stupidity of her arguments in favor if it.

Forget her amateurish photography and boring textile designs; hating on Vera Wang is her true artform.

This is one of the funniest things I have ever read on this site! Thanks for the lunchtime laugh!

"Fashion designer Vera Wang coiled, Eve-like, around her husband"

And then she basically goes off at Vera Wang for being barefoot. Okay.

"the biggest Asian/white coupling, from my tallies, is Asian female and insipid, liberal Jewish male"

This... this woman. Hilarious. She may become my second favorite crazy person after Zsu. It's all so baffling.

"Fashion designer Vera Wang coiled, Eve-like, around her husband"

And then she basically goes off at Vera Wang for being barefoot. Okay.

"the biggest Asian/white coupling, from my tallies, is Asian female and insipid, liberal Jewish male"

This... this woman. Hilarious. She may become my second favorite crazy person after Zsu. It's all so baffling.

"According to my own super extra scientific research of anecdotal evidence and stupid prejudices, everyone sucks except white people. And me."

:think: What?

I think FMJ is posting from a phone or something similar - I've noticed odd errors like this before ("me" instead of "of" is a big giveaway).

Also - unless I'm thinking of someone else - she's not a native speaker so might not catch the less obvious typos.

I think FMJ is posting from a phone or something similar - I've noticed odd errors like this before ("me" instead of "of" is a big giveaway).

Also - unless I'm thinking of someone else - she's not a native speaker so might not catch the less obvious typos.

Most of the posts I make here are made from my phone. This post, for example. And I manage to do it without serving up an unintelligible mess of chopped word salad.

The problem here isn't ESL, nor is it the phone. It's called sloppiness.

Most of the posts I make here are made from my phone. This post, for example. And I manage to do it without serving up an unintelligible mess of chopped word salad.

So? It's not that hard to guess that gated really means hated. I never have a problem understanding a few little typos in FMJ's posts. Use the context, it's no big deal.

I can see FMJ is posting from her phone, it will depend on model and her techsavviness. I understand what she is on about mostly, but it can sometimes be tough to battle autocorrect.

I post from a smartphone too and had to turn off autocorrect, otherwise I would have been completely incomprehensible. Smartphones also love extra characters, misspellings and general fuckery.

I don't know what the problem is, but I have noticed that many of FMJ's posts are unintelligible to me. I don't hold it against her, but she sounds like Dna quite a bit. I guess I am not sayin, just sayin.

She's both a hard-core hater and batshit crazy.

Not all Africans see each other as a homogenous group, nor do all immigrants. Kidist clearly saw herself as part of a select, privileged group in Ethiopia, clearly different from other Africans and even other Ethiopian tribes.

The crazy part, IMO, is that she's clung to this mindset so strongly, even though she grew up in Paris, New York and Toronto. She managed to get through her education in Toronto without modifying it at all, and possibly becoming more extreme. For example, she mentions having gay friends in university, but is now strongly anti-gay. She totally lacks basic awareness of the views of people around her. In downtown Toronto, assuming that casual strangers share your hatred of gays or various minorities is just delusional. I mean, other hard-core haters like Rush Limbaugh or Ann Coulter know that there are people who don't agree with them, and they would expect to get a rougher ride in places like New York or San Francisco. I just don't think it's possible for a normal person to live in downtown Toronto for that many years, without figuring out that the city isn't just multicultural - it's PROUDLY multicultural, and any whites living there would be unlikely to be that racist and homophobic since you can get cheaper housing in less diverse outer suburbs.

Snapshot of Toronto's ethnic makeup:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_Toronto

She's just a short walk south of the huge gay village:

http://www.churchwellesleyvillage.ca/

Despite that, she's in this friendless bubble, convinced that waitstaff at the diner are secretly agreeing with her, convinced that people working on game shows agree with her, and having obsessive thoughts about young Chinese ballet dancers and the influence that an Asian caregiver may have on the future sex life of her neighbor's white toddler. She truly doesn't seem to be aware that she creeps people out. The whole obsession with white men and Chinese women is just really, really bizarre.

What, you've never seen a homosexual wave?

Here:

:happy-wavemulticolor:

Her criticism of Vera Wang doesn't even make sense.

What's so inappropriate about a photo of a woman with her HUSBAND? Married people are occasionally intimate, ya know, much as it may bug you. I'm pretty sure that I have similar pictures with my hubby and I. With the distortion of the water, you really can't see anything and I don't consider it sexual at all. Oh, and she's been married for almost 17 years. How scandalous.

As for the workspace critique - Kidist lacks basic reading comprehension, as Wang clearly said that it was the inspiration, not the actual designing, that took place in bed. Other than that, all I got was, "Waah! Why do people buy HER clothes and make HER rick and famous, when I'm so much better and smarter and more serious and work so much more diligently at my proper desk? There can only be room for one star non-white female designer, so I need to attack Vera Wang until she's defeated so that I can get my well-deserved shot. Wait, why are all these ignorant peasants saying that my patterns are butt-ugly?"

Archived