IGNORED

Josh Duggar's Instagram (Part 2)

Alecto

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Okay, how does the buttnugget know about Steve Irwin (even if he can't spell his name right)? More proof there's at least basic cable at Chez Duggar, methinks. How much AP can one watch in a hotel room, especially when he's on pins and needles regarding the fate of Frothy 24/7/365?

Okay, how does the buttnugget know about Steve Irwin (even if he can't spell his name right)? More proof there's at least basic cable at Chez Duggar, methinks. How much AP can one watch in a hotel room, especially when he's on pins and needles regarding the fate of Frothy 24/7/365?

Smugs does seem to spend a lot of time with photoshop and isnt particularly good at it...

Who knew Josh could be so popular? I still don't get the constant posting of weather updates.

Sorry folks, but the last thread was making the database cry. Continue on here

I think all of smugglers aka :character-cartman: bad food choices were making it cry. The gigantic burrito made it die from cardiac arrest.

This new thread is kinda sad for me...my bacon bra was born on the first thread :cry:

Giving birth to the bacon bra was such a blessing. :dance:

My dogs want a Subaru so they can drive and go to the lake when I am at work.

I love his two of his recent pictures of the sky shows his work building with that "Duggar Automotive" sign in them. Good job, Smuggar, way to promote your business via Instagram :roll:

By the way, he's terrible at attempting to be funny. Even those who think they're funny are funnier than him.

I like the pic where Mackenzie is 'teaching' the baby 'this little piggie' its obviously never too early to start her sister-mom-teacher role in life.

Wow. Ooh i bet josh is all happy cause he is the reason we made the database cry! Poor database... I think i will give it some cookies to make it feel better.

There is a running gag in my family that whenever we see a Subaru, we play "Lesbian or Geologist?"

As both, I plan on getting one when I graduate.

I am neither, but I lovelovelove my Subaru and will be driving it long after Josh's Hummer is rotting away in a scrap heap.

web.stagram.com/n/joshduggar/

Gassing up that SUV 46 minutes ago was about 1am his time. No wonder he can't get his ass to work before noon. Get 5-6 hours of sleep like the rest of us, you fat slob!

Also note that this isn't the Hummer (all plastered with political bumper stickers on rear and side back windows) and he's driving some white POS that looks like a Pinto. Looks like he's test-driving the inventory again. :roll:

(edit to break link...can't seem to link individual pics...guess you have to be on instagram...copy/paste didn't work)

well I for one always judge a man by the size of his burrito :)

He's lacking, which is made up for by the size of his burrito... and Hummer (ahh, who am I kidding? I'm just posting to get updates. LOL. But I still think it's true!)

Someone posted "poor Anna" in response to the picture of the burrito.

It's good to see the comments are not all fawning.

What are they moving? Business? ? Can't tell.......

He's starting to look as bad as Rush--and seems to enjoy it. Run or work out, please, Josh. You look way too old and fat.

Archived