IGNORED

Bates and Duggar TLC Special new title

countressrascal

Competive Breeding- they can invite other families to compete who can have the most children is the shortest amount of time.

Do you think j'Chelle would do IVF just so that she could win with a set of triplets or quadruplets?

Well, no...because she's not infertile. She has no problems conceiving...she is just having problems keeping them in there.

Well, no...because she's not infertile. She has no problems conceiving...she is just having problems keeping them in there.

I see her doing IVF, getting sewn shut, and staying on bedrest for 9 months easy.

why has not science made the artificial womb yet? She could pop out a kid a month that way.

why has not science made the artificial womb yet? She could pop out a kid a month that way.

Because if science did that, abortion would no longer be an issue, since any unwanted pregnancy could be transferred to the artificial womb. This would cause the political system in the US to fall apart. ;)

:lol:

Because if science did that, abortion would no longer be an issue, since any unwanted pregnancy could be transferred to the artificial womb. This would cause the political system in the US to fall apart. ;)

wow...I don't know how I feel. Honestly.

I think that Guiness Book of World Records no longer takes applications for stunts that are very dangerous, so that they don't encourage people to risk their lives for fame. TLC doesn't have that much integrity, so I could definitely see them making this into a competition-style reality show. I think the big problem is that it's a slow process (in TV time), and the average woman's fertile years would outlast the expected length of the entire series.

How about Competitive Hillbilly Breeding? It makes that fishing show even more entertaining.

I kind of wish Kelly and Gil make it to 20 because it would piss off Mullet. For some reason, I find Kelly a tad more likable than Mullet.

I kind of wish Kelly and Gil make it to 20 because it would piss off Mullet. For some reason, I find Kelly a tad more likable than Mullet.

I hope Kelly gets her 20th first and end the competition and tv show.

I see her doing IVF, getting sewn shut, and staying on bedrest for 9 months easy.

This wouldn't work. I have a vertical scar and lot of scar tissue and there is just not much a dr can do to keep you pregnant or get the egg to implant. I have 2 kids and had at least 5 miscarriages after my kids and there is no magic answer for Michelle after Josie. The only possiblity I think is a surrogate. If she were 10 years younger and maybe could endure a bunch of miscarriages to be lucky enough to carry one baby to viability but with her age I don't think she has the odds in her favor.

I think Kelly is going to get #20. She gets pregnant quick. Keeps going even with several recent miscarriages. She knows she needs the hormones and takes them. I say April 2013 Bates #20 is here.

This wouldn't work. I have a vertical scar and lot of scar tissue and there is just not much a dr can do to keep you pregnant or get the egg to implant. I have 2 kids and had at least 5 miscarriages after my kids and there is no magic answer for Michelle after Josie. The only possiblity I think is a surrogate. If she were 10 years younger and maybe could endure a bunch of miscarriages to be lucky enough to carry one baby to viability but with her age I don't think she has the odds in her favor.

I think Kelly is going to get #20. She gets pregnant quick. Keeps going even with several recent miscarriages. She knows she needs the hormones and takes them. I say April 2013 Bates #20 is here.

Wouldn't surrogacy be cheating? Although, I think Kelly taking hormones falls into the same category.

Archived