IGNORED

Ray Comfort writes a novel

Sola

But the problem with "Christian" literature, as opposed to literature with a Christian perspective à la CS Lewis or Graham Greene is that it's basically aimed at people who can't stomach the real thing and are more interested in "inspirational" content, pushing an agenda and lack of "inappropriate" material than in quality.

But heck, even Left Behind looks good in comparison to The Mystery

I've read a few free "Christian" books almost by accident -- there's a lot of them free on Kindle and Amazon doesn't have them in their own category for some reason. (???) Those look like great literature compared to this. And that's something, since all of them were shallow and imported whatever flavor of conservative Christianity was popular at the moment it was written into a variety of eras. The young Jewish woman saying "He is the Christ!" in the last one nearly made me throw the thing across the room until I realized I wouldn't be throwing only that one book...that one had been halfway decent until the Big J arrived on the scene. I mean, seriously, in all that research you claim you did, you didn't know that Christ is a Greek title? WTF???

Archived