IGNORED

Kirk Cameron on GMA this morning

Kitchen Princess

I think he talks from experience when you says that homosexuality is destructive (as someone point out on this or another thread, it's destructive because he has to hide it).

I was just being funny earlier. Of course, he is there to laugh at. I kind of like that he's getting this media coverage because it gives us a chance to see just what an ass he is... Let him talk himself over the edge. It only reveals how crazy he is.

Bonus: I would rather watch video footage of cupcakes just sitting around than any movie starring Kirk Cameron.

Well, the acting would certainly be better. :D

ETA this picture:

6959515029_88e3ca8856.jpg

Nothing yet on the Cameron blind item reveal? You'd think as much as he's been in the news recently, someone would have picked it up by now.

Really? No cupcakes? I for one will stay in darkness 'til the cupcakes arrive.

We on the darkside have cookies so we dont need the stinkin' cupcakes. :twisted:

421146_307544852633160_306921516028827_754354_2083303023_n.jpg

Just spit out my coffee. Dh saw it and asked if Candace Camerons character on full house was named BJ. Sadly no honey, it was DJ.

Well, the acting would certainly be better. :D

Definitely. We watched Left Behind for a class (on cross-cultural end of the world beliefs). It was awful. His acting wooden and the script even worse. I remember turning to my best friend, who was also in the class, and saying "Now the car explodes." Three seconds, later, the car on screen went "BOOM!"

I was a teenager when Left Behind was made and I tried watching it with my fundie lite neighbors and I end up leaving 40 minutes in. A friend of mine was given the Left Behind book set as a teen and she barely read the first book.

Fireproof was another movie that showed Kirk's awful acting. Most Christian movies suck ass. Kirk will only be able to get work in the Christian film business.

My son's birthday is tomorrow and I'm making cupcakes for him to take to school to share with his friends. Will make enough for FJ too !!

Not surprisingly, Stephen Baldwin supports Kirk Cameron:

Baldwin tweeted, "GREAT JOB Kirk !!! Let's pray one day Piers Morgan finds true Salvation, God Bless!"

7. They make a great dessert after a bacon bra.

katy-perry-denim-swarovski-crystal-diesel-short-shorts-cupcake-bra-blue-hair-240.jpg

Katy Perry at least has some intelligence unlike Turd Cameron.

Nothing yet on the Cameron blind item reveal? You'd think as much as he's been in the news recently, someone would have picked it up by now.

I'm surprised too. BlindGossip purposely revealed it yesterday (or the day before) because of Kirk and his anti-gay ways. Although he could've been doing other things with those men. Like reading the Bible. Complaining about evolution. Banana eating.

No, because they would still be tasty and you could bite the heads off of them! Kirk Cameron is only bearable in cupcake form.

No, never eat Kirk Cameron cupcakes - they look o.k but they have a bitter rancid taste when you bite in.

I was a teenager when Left Behind was made and I tried watching it with my fundie lite neighbors and I end up leaving 40 minutes in. A friend of mine was given the Left Behind book set as a teen and she barely read the first book.

Fireproof was another movie that showed Kirk's awful acting. Most Christian movies suck ass. Kirk will only be able to get work in the Christian film business.

I listened to the "Left Behind" series on audiobook. Sooooo awful.

A friend on FB just posted an image stating that she stands with Kirk and will see "Monumental.". That, paired with her "we have violence in school because God is not allowed in school anymore" image made me lose a lot of respect for her. I was an atheist high school student and then teacher in the district where she lives. I assure you, her God is all over that district. Anyway...

Not surprisingly, Stephen Baldwin supports Kirk Cameron:

Let's pray he doesn't, the twat's insufferable enough as it is.

I have actually read all the Left Behind books. It is one of my few achievements in life so far. They don't get better.

Blind Gossip kinda threw down the gauntlet today, didn't it? For those who didn't see: http://blindgossip.com/?p=39111

The sad thing is that there was no negative for Cameron in what he said on Piers Morgan. It's not like his acting career in mainstream pictures was going to come back. All he's done is take his and Comfort's crap to the mainstream media, for which he will be hailed in the fundie community and be more popular than ever.

Here and ONTD on Livejournal are the only places I've seen where there's been any sort of waves about the Blind Gossip reveal. It's been ignored otherwise it seems. But that might be my little bubble.

It's possible that Gawker or Jezebel or the Awl or Buzzfeed et. al. will pick up BG's reveal in the next day or two and then that it may get passed on to bigger outlets. Mainstream media will avoid it for liability reasons. Even with "alleged" and sourcing of the allegations, they'll be wary of such a story.

Archived