IGNORED

Kirk Cameron on GMA this morning

Kitchen Princess

"Family Feud" between him and the girl who played his sister (Tracy Gold?) over his comments on Piers Morgan about gay marriage. I don't think HE is on; they're just talking about him.

I wish someone would ask him about the rumors concerning his homosexuality.

I bet his answer wouldn't be anything like George Clooney's. ;)

I bet his answer wouldn't be anything like George Clooney's. ;)

Me, too. And if he's trolling in the same area, get some dame cell phone pics and videos. Expose the hypocritical bastard. For real.

Well I guess that's the end of any Growing Pains reunion shows.

this was on Dr Drew last night to and Pierce Morgan had Kirk on the show also. Kirk wasn't on Dr Drew but they were talking about it. They talked about Tracy, Brad, Leo all the people who made guest apperances on GP talking about disagreeing with Kirk. Then they talked to all the gay celebs about what Kirk said..some made the comment well at least no-one even really knows who he is anymore lol. They asked Kirk what he would do if one of his own kids came out as being gay.

I wish the media would quit giving Douche Cameron attention.

Its like they don't realize No One Cares About Him. He's a washed up has been who is now a crazy wingnut.

Its like they don't realize No One Cares About Him. He's a washed up has been who is now a crazy wingnut.

And yet... we're talking about him... :)

Jus' sayin' :)

Oh shit. you got me. you are just so cool. good job!!! *eyeroll*

But for a different reason. I was going to ask why the general public gives a rats ass, but here he matters as a fundie, and the more popular the fundie, the more we can watch and talk. Kirk could talk about almost anything and we are curious because he is "someone" in this movement. In the Hollywood scene he isn't shit. Honestly, I never understood the hype even when the show was on, I trashed his face in teen mags (while looking for pics of Corey and River *double sigh*) I hated his smug ass then I hate his smug ass now. But I have to say if they find him in a compromising position on a hill at Gryffith Park, then I will be happy this little shit got another 10 secs on TV. So yes we have a reason to talk, everyone else, I have no idea why they care.

But for a different reason. I was going to ask why the general public gives a rats ass, but here he matters as a fundie, and the more popular the fundie, the more we can watch and talk. Kirk could talk about almost anything and we are curious because he is "someone" in this movement. In the Hollywood scene he isn't shit. Honestly, I never understood the hype even when the show was on, I trashed his face in teen mags (while looking for pics of Corey and River *double sigh*) I hated his smug ass then I hate his smug ass now. But I have to say if they find him in a compromising position on a hill at Gryffith Park, then I will be happy this little shit got another 10 secs on TV. So yes we have a reason to talk, everyone else, I have no idea why they care.

I wish something like that would happen but won't. I think Kirk or his group know about the blind item for awhile. There have been gay rumors about Kirk for years and someone on this board said they remember hearing a rumor that Kirk used to hook up with Neil Patrick Harris years ago. If Kirk is a closet gay, he is probably going to find other ways to hook up with guys.

You know what... I've prayed long and hard about this while I was peeing a few minutes ago. If Kirk Cameron says homosexuality is wrong, then CLEARLY it is the word of god speaking directly through him. I will now change my long held opinion. I encourage all of you heathen to come into the light, there are no cupcakes though...

HOMOSEXUALITY IS EVIL! ITS AGAINST GOD'S WILL! ITS THE WORK OF THE DEVIL!

REPENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111!!!!!!!!!1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111!!!!!!!!111!1!!!!

Kirk Cameron hasn't been on the mainstream media's radar for a long time. All this attention must be because they're just now realizing that he's a hardcore fundie. Even though he's been this way for years, everyone outside the religious world just thought of him as a former teen idol.

You know what... I've prayed long and hard about this while I was peeing a few minutes ago. If Kirk Cameron says homosexuality is wrong, then CLEARLY it is the word of god speaking directly through him. I will now change my long held opinion. I encourage all of you heathen to come into the light, there are no cupcakes though...

Really? No cupcakes? I for one will stay in darkness 'til the cupcakes arrive.

I wish something like that would happen but won't. I think Kirk or his group know about the blind item for awhile. There have been gay rumors about Kirk for years and someone on this board said they remember hearing a rumor that Kirk used to hook up with Neil Patrick Harris years ago. If Kirk is a closet gay, he is probably going to find other ways to hook up with guys.

Yeah I agree, it has been whispered for so many years, but still no proof. I think he is obviously very careful if he is stepping out. I mean if he is down low with those who are equally down low, he is better protected against the info getting out. The other thing, is some people do not want to see others dragged out of the closet. I hate that typically myself, and it's hard to be so gungho to see him dragged out, but damn I want it! I also want to add, because of the rumors and types of rumors, I do believe it is true, rarely does gossip like this last so long without being true, I mean even Liberace had whispers.

It's a no go without cupcakes... Cupcakes are the only tool to bring me to salvation.

It's a no go without cupcakes... Cupcakes are the only tool to bring me to salvation.

Yeah, I gave it a try but lets be honest, I care more about cupcakes than Kirk Cameron.

Guest Anonymous
Yeah, I gave it a try but lets be honest, I care more about cupcakes than Kirk Cameron.

QFT.

Ways cupcakes are better than Kirk Cameron:

1.) Cupcakes never try to deny people civil rights.

2.) Cupcakes are not douchecanoes.

3.) Cupcakes are fun at parties.

4.) Cupcakes will let their pictures be taken alone with a woman.

5.) Cupcakes are delicious.

6.) If you are having a bad day, a cupcake might cheer you up.

Bonus: I would rather watch video footage of cupcakes just sitting around than any movie starring Kirk Cameron.

xJ9FW.jpg

QFT.

Ways cupcakes are better than Kirk Cameron:

1.) Cupcakes never try to deny people civil rights.

2.) Cupcakes are not douchecanoes.

3.) Cupcakes are fun at parties.

4.) Cupcakes will let their pictures be taken alone with a woman.

5.) Cupcakes are delicious.

6.) If you are having a bad day, a cupcake might cheer you up.

Bonus: I would rather watch video footage of cupcakes just sitting around than any movie starring Kirk Cameron.

xJ9FW.jpg

:clap: :clap: :clap: What about Kirk Cameron cupcakes? Would that be sacrilege?

Guest Anonymous

:clap: :clap: :clap: What about Kirk Cameron cupcakes? Would that be sacrilege?

No, because they would still be tasty and you could bite the heads off of them! Kirk Cameron is only bearable in cupcake form.

Archived