IGNORED

Santorum - urban dictionary NSFW

mrs

I think those were the citizens of 4chan. I think they also ensured that it would be the top result for anyone searching his name (probably changed now that he's running for candidacy).

I think it was Dan Savage and his listeners. I know some people (here and IRL) who still work to ensure Santorum has a google problem

I think it was Dan Savage and his listeners. I know some people (here and IRL) who still work to ensure Santorum has a google problem

It was one of Dan Savage's readers who came up with it as part of a contest, and it was Dan Savage who set up http://spreadingsantorum.com way back in 2003.

The site was in the news last week because it apparently dropped off the front page of the Google results for "Santorum". According to my Internet Explorer, which I keep for things like this, it's apparently back up to number 6ish. But for a long time, it was either the first or second result.

Why do you think we call him Frohy?

ok I honestly had no clue... I sometimes miss these things :| my husband thinks it so funny/ cute. Lol.

ok I honestly had no clue... I sometimes miss these things :| my husband thinks it so funny/ cute. Lol.

Go to google or bing and google "santorum" you'll see the link (you'll know it when you see it) and click on it. When you see the definition you'll know why.

Dan Savage is my hero. He let his readers pick from three or four different definitions. That was the one we decided on.

The origins of frothy, and the joy of those of us who know what will happen when people google Santorum for the first time.

I consider it a civic duty of mine.

Archived