IGNORED

"A Sea of BEAUTIFUL Confederate Flags.." Friends of Duggars

IReallyAmHopewell

OH FUCK I AM NOW GOING TO WATCH THIS. I have a terrible weakness for watching explosions. There is obviously a 12 year old boy secretly lurking in my head.

Its your anarchist gene. My daughter inherited mine :D There is nothing like a good kathwhomp when the sound waves hit your body or the sound of glass breaking when hit with a ball bearing fired from a wrist rocket. Heck, I'm happy with the mundane pop of a spud gun if thats all there is to be had. :lol:

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Anonymous
Today, I think most of the resentment comes from the way working class and poor Southerners are portrayed in the media/books/movies. We are portrayed as ass backwards, uneducated, stupid, ignorant, redneck hillbillies. And I have to say I agree with my fellow Southerners to an extent. It's almost biased in way. I mean do you see any other region of the country portrayed in a derogatory as often as the South is?

1) Rapist needs to be put in a jail cell with good 'ol Bubba who will make him his bitch

A woman was raped and humiliated in more ways than one, so I DON'T GIVE A FLYING FUCK IF BUBBA SHOVES A BROOMSTICK UP THE LITTLE BASTARD's ASS. I DON'T GIVE A FLYING FUCK WHAT STEREOTYPES I STATED. It's so comforting, I mean disgusting to know that rapists now have a soft spot in somebody's heart.

When other people perpetuate stereotypes about Southerners you get super butthurt about how wrong it is because it hurts your precious feelers, but you don't give a flying fuck about it when you do it yourself. You are pathetic. The only time you cling to a belief that you claim to hold is when it is bigoted as fuck. All that waffling on about being a Christian or sticking up for your fellow Southerners goes by the wayside in a fraction of a second, but it seems that you will go to your grave advocating rape, racism, and sexism. That's what you're passionate about, that's what you spend hours upon hours fighting for. Seriously, think about that and sort yourself out.

I too am from Alabama like Geniebelle and my first thought when I hear the word "Bubba" is a big white guy with a farmer's tan and very racist himself. I never knew that Bubba when used by a caucasian (I don't know if GB is white or not but I am) was considered racist? Of course, it is a stereotype but don't we use stereotypes sometimes to shorthand an expression?

geniebelle has a history of throwing fits about people being mean to Southerners. Also, stereotypes are often bullshit and if they are used to "shorthand an expression" around here someone will probably call the person who does it out for laziness, offensiveness, or both depending on the situation.

Archived