IGNORED

Bradrick.org--Join Bradrick! Did we miss this?

clarinetpower

There was a time in America when homes were safer. Men were bolder. Communities were tighter. And policemen were friendly and fewer. There was a time when every household knew it was responsible for protecting itself and looking out for its neighbors. Men in communities relied on one another to be there if crisis called.

Today, the sirens blare as I write this and news headlines stream reports of crime, unrest, financial turmoil, and potential disasters. Meanwhile, our government which has exponentially grown now boasts of solving all these problems with taxpayer money, bureaucracy, and experts. Individual men and household are liabilities to be managed by the government. When you have a problem, simply call 911 and it will be taken care of. If your neighbor is in trouble the professionals will help him, besides you don’t even know him.

Enter BRADRICK: Brotherhood of Protectors. Returning to the Founders vision of how men in communities should behave. A national network of Christian men who know and claim their duty to protect their homes. These men rally together in local teams, which rally together as local community chapters, which rally together as a large scale grassroots network of Christian men standing firm on their God-given duties and the Constitution.

Big government says you are stupid and incapable in order to justify their greed for telling you what to do. But in reality, you are the man! You are the first line of defense for your home. 911 responders come to clean up the mess after the moment of crisis is over, not protect your family during it. With simple preparation you can avoid most crises and effectively respond to the rest. But you also need help. You need tools. You need information. You need back up. You need a team. That is where Bradrick comes in.

When you join Bradrick you join a society of real men. You become a member of the “A Teamâ€. By joining you state that you are serious about taking responsibility for your own family and not leaving it up to professionals who don’t know you. You get inside, uncensored live security updates. You get cutting edge communication tools. And you join the grassroots groundswell of men taking back the ground they’ve lost to apathy and big government. Join BRADRICK!

I think I want to start a website and an organization of People Who Are Cool and name it "Join Clarinetpower!"

He is such a tool.

How much does it cost? Can I go anaconda hunting? If I join how do I prove I'm a male? So many questions... :roll:

I don't think I've been banned by those guys yet.

Holy fuck, it sounds like a bunch of die-hard Courageous fans just started their own little "club".

vomit.

You know what, Peter Bradrick and you other pussy-men - FUCK YOU.

I work with police officers every day. They are dedicated men and WOMEN. And they sure as fuck know a lot more about defending property than some hillbilly with a gun, like you halfwits. This sort of machismo-bullshit pisses me off royally, because being a good police officer actually takes skill, diplomacy, and a desire to educate oneself. It's not just about brute machismo strength.

I am sorry but police were not Nicer at least not to people they thought were breaking the law. or who did not bribe them. neighbors did stand together more but they did not protect themselves. There are more people so there are more cops. Back in the old days cops were more effective because they were less hampered by the law. There has never been a service that protected people from themselves. there has always been crime and there always will be in the foreseeable future. But hey something new Christian vigilantes.

Guest Anonymous

Previously discussed here: viewtopic.php?p=57405#p57405

I think we've talked about this little vanity project in other threads too, but this is the first one that came to mind.

**ETA:

That thread also includes screenshots of Bradrick.org's original logo, courtesy of defrauding. It was ill-conceived, to say the least. :shock:

m5n76.jpg

That thread also includes screenshots of Bradrick.org's original logo, courtesy of defrauding. It was ill-conceived, to say the least. :shock:

m5n76.jpg

Looking at the logo, I have a sudden urge to goosestep off to the liquor store and "man up" to some appletinis. Or maybe stand with my legs realllllllly wide apart.

Previously discussed here: http://www.freejinger.org/viewtopic.php?p=57405#p57405

I think we've talked about this little vanity project in other threads too, but this is the first one that came to mind.

**ETA:

m5n76.jpg

They are so fucking stupid and disrespectful to REAL, trained police officers... it makes me livid. GO FUCK YOURSELVES, you men who are incapable of joining a real army or police service.

How much does it cost? Can I go anaconda hunting? If I join how do I prove I'm a male? So many questions... :roll:

I don't think I've been banned by those guys yet.

Well my cats want me to join. We don't have a man headship, and they say they want to be protected too and as the human of the family I've been elected.

Previously discussed here: http://www.freejinger.org/viewtopic.php?p=57405#p57405

**ETA:

m5n76.jpg

It reminds me in a way of various Nazi Germany signs.

m5n76.jpg

Came in here to post this, thank you for saving me the trouble! :D

I was just wondering the other day in the thread on Dougie's possible Branson trip if anyone in the tornado-hit areas thought to call Bradrick.

For their own safety, one hopes NOT.

They want less crime and fewer police officers. That makes LOTS of sense. SOTDRT :roll:

Oh, and I love police officers, they have saved my butt and that of neighbors several times. And they were always friendly.

Well my cats want me to join. We don't have a man headship, and they say they want to be protected too and as the human of the family I've been elected.

My male alter ego signed up for their emails. I'll keep you informed and let you know when they raise the protective force field. Wasn't it Marx that said 'Know thy enemies?"

riffle

I am actually strongly anti-cop (years of being a legal observer at protests), but at least with police there is some semblance of accountability. A private police force sounds like a damn nightmare.

They are so fucking stupid and disrespectful to REAL, trained police officers... it makes me livid. GO FUCK YOURSELVES, you men who are incapable of joining a real army or police service.

I'll second this one.

Um, are these men not aware that private militias are frowned upon by our government, and as such, closely monitored by it?

I'm willing to bet some of the parties involved are also "survivalists" or whatever else they call themselves. You know, the kind of people who, in addition to fifty guns (plus tons of ammo) per family member, also have twenty-five years worth of food and water stockpiled in various places around the country and practice escaping to those places for recreation.

I'm tempted to laugh them off, but at the same time, given the political climate in the US, I hope this group gets nowhere.

I haven't read all the replies here, but I just wanted to thank the OP for resurrecting this! I know many of you hate topics we have already discussed to be brought up again, but this is one I'd forgotten about and it's just pure joy to watch His Royal Ass-hat promote himself and his boys all over again! Gave me just the laugh I needed tonight! :)

Like stonefruit I am strongly anti cop (years of protests, seeing how they behaved in the neighbourhoods I lived in and being arrested will do that to ya). BUT! I think Bradrick's lot would be a worse replacement.

All the stupidity and wanton violence with extra Jesus and cock-worship on top. Yum.

Previously discussed here: viewtopic.php?p=57405#p57405

**ETA:

m5n76.jpg

This is why I love FreeJinger. There's always screenshots.

And how exactly is this bizarre symbol evocative of the name "Bradrick" and its putative mission? Anyone?

And how exactly is this bizarre symbol evocative of the name "Bradrick" and its putative mission? Anyone?

Imagine the diagonal is an upper arm. Upper right corner is the shoulder, upper left "serif" thingy is a fist. So, someone making a muscle. But then!! The other hand is going under the armpit, see?

Someone is making armpit fart noises.

That's about as serious as this thing gets...

Imagine the diagonal is an upper arm. Upper right corner is the shoulder, upper left "serif" thingy is a fist. So, someone making a muscle. But then!! The other hand is going under the armpit, see?

Someone is making armpit fart noises.

That's about as serious as this thing gets...

:lol: :P :lol: :P :lol: :P De-lurking to thank you for my wake-up laugh of the day!

And thanks to whoever screensaved that logo. I was afraid Peter had taken it away forever after we first snarked on the dear boy!

Archived