IGNORED

The Chair- a new punishment?

homeschoolmomma1

I know the Howler Monkeys are just running wild, but I'd much rather see Howler Monkeys than VitaBots. Say whatever you like about Michelle and Boob, but they don't smack babies with tree branches, and they never did.

Imagine if Hannie was trained like the VitaFarm kids - she wouldn't be the rebellious, lively little madam we all love and want to adopt. That's why I will never complain about the lack of control that Michelle and the girls have over the kids.

I know the Howler Monkeys are just running wild, but I'd much rather see Howler Monkeys than VitaBots. Say whatever you like about Michelle and Boob, but they don't smack babies with tree branches, and they never did.

Imagine if Hannie was trained like the VitaFarm kids - she wouldn't be the rebellious, lively little madam we all love and want to adopt. That's why I will never complain about the lack of control that Michelle and the girls have over the kids.

I think Michelle and Jim Bob are doing what they do now for the cameras. The first batch of kids didn't have it so easy, would be my guess.

I hate when she says, "But for now, I will suffer her noise.". She's crying because you hit her, you sick fuck. Then she has the balls to tell her to "hush" and hits the little baby if she doesn't "cry quietly enough". WTF?! It's one thing to give your kid a time out for doing something wrong, it's another to train them to sit just because you want them to and then beat them for it. These fuckwits profess to love children so much and consider them to be blessings from God yet everything they do is focused on minimizing the children in their lives and breaking their spirits as if they were horses. It's just so sad. These people don't deserve any children.

And for the record, this has nothing whatsoever to do with teaching your child to behave in public. I went to church, to restaurants, and other public places and I behaved. Once my parents threatened to take me home because I was acting up. They did and we didn't return to the event. That was enough for me to behave, no beating necessary.

I think Michelle and Jim Bob are doing what they do now for the cameras. The first batch of kids didn't have it so easy, would be my guess.

Yep, and the distinct difference between the older kids and the younger ones goes to show that Michelle has no clue. There is a middle ground between blanket training and letting them become howler monkeys. Sure, I'll take the howlers over little robots, but neither is stellar parenting.

I hate when she says, "But for now, I will suffer her noise.". She's crying because you hit her, you sick fuck. Then she has the balls to tell her to "hush" and hits the little baby if she doesn't "cry quietly enough". WTF?! It's one thing to give your kid a time out for doing something wrong, it's another to train them to sit just because you want them to and then beat them for it. These fuckwits profess to love children so much and consider them to be blessings from God yet everything they do is focused on minimizing the children in their lives and breaking their spirits as if they were horses. It's just so sad. These people don't deserve any children.

Thank you!

:clap:

I wanted to comment to that blog SOOOO bad. It made me sick all the praising they were giving that woman- The worst was the lady who said she should WRITE A BOOK!

I agree, they let go of the blanket training and spanking because of the cameras and because they don't want the criticism it would bring upon them.

I'm still glad they're the way they are, because Michelle and Boob clearly don't know the middle ground. If I can't choose 'generally well-behaved but age-appropriate behaviour', I'll choose Howler Monkey over Robot, because it at least lets the kids express themselves.

Archived