IGNORED

Kidist Spreads More Hate: The Gay Edition

GolightlyGrrl

Apparently a contestant on "Jeopardy" who mentioned his husband has offended Kidist's delicate sensibilities.

http://cameraluc.blogspot.com/2012/03/my-husband.html

Very telling quote from Kidist:

I think it is time that ordinary people "upped the ante" wherever possible: not doing business with openly gay people (there aren't that many); not watching shows and movies with openly gay actors or characters; pointing out aggressive gay behavior to others (as I did here); cutting off even social niceties with openly gay friends and acquaintances, and so on. We have no choice really. Either that, or we let the homosexual wave roll over us.

She is truly a horrible human being.

If I were feeling pukey, but afraid to put my finger down my throat, I am sure reading her blog would be the perfect solution to my problem....

Why the fluck would she even expect that the TV crew would "bleep" it ? She needs to realize that she is outnumbered, mainly because she is mentally ill.

Yes, yes, oppress gay people and force them into silence or they will sprinkle the magic unicorn dust and make everyone gay. :roll:

oh, those terrible gay people being "aggressive" by mentioning their partners....well, on the bright side, she is slowly outing herself as a hateful bigot (to servers, now neighbours)....not the "movement" she's after, but at least people in her community might come to recognize her as "that crazy bigot". I'm surprised she didn't give her neighbour her blog address....that would be priceless.

I think it is:

time that ordinary people "upped the ante" wherever possible
by not doing business with hate filled people like Kidist.

I read the posts on this site and wondered what she meant by homosexual aggression

One of the contestants last night said something with "my husband" in his commentary. This contestant happens to be a man. It threw us all for a loop. Trebeck didn't (couldn't) react, since there is no time to ask detailed questions, and to do so would be "homophobic" in our brave new modern world. The TV crew couldn't bleep it out since, like Trebek, they have to be as PC as possible. The audience, like me, was given unsolicited information about a controversial social arrangement during a normally pleasant evening show.

Holy cow! Simply talking about their spouse is considered aggressive to her.

I think that people who express prejudice toward homosexuals should be shamed by the public. Homophobia and racism are very similar. They are both based on feelings os superiority and fear.

I don't have any more pleasant "hellos" for him or his dog.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Well I guess that'll teach that evil, aggressive gay & his dog! C'mon--is she really saying "I hate gay people so much I won't even talk to their pets"? I hope the dog shits on her doorstep.

Yes, yes, oppress gay people and force them into silence or they will sprinkle the magic unicorn dust and make everyone gay. :roll:

I laughed at this. I once heard someone explain that gay people must love Peter Pan because Tinker Bell turned boys gay with her fairy dust... that's why it's called fairy dust!

Well I guess that'll teach that evil, aggressive gay & his dog! C'mon--is she really saying "I hate gay people so much I won't even talk to their pets"? I hope the dog shits on her doorstep.

Knowing most dogs, it will probably still greet her with delighted tail-wagging, sniffing and licking. From which she ought to learn a lesson... :animals-dogrun:

Where does she work again? I seriously need to stop by the shops around TO and see if I can spot her... I'll pretend I'm a lesbian and see how she reacts.

She seems to have the idea that more straights won't speak up and defend themselves (and society) against gayification because they're too polite, too terrified, or in denial. And she's determined to be the brave one, setting an example for other straights to follow. Good luck with that, Kidist.

I feel bad for any queer person or ally that she comes in contact with--encountering that kind of cold hatefulness out in public is an unnerving experience at best. But even as I await with bated breath her account of getting her hateful ass handed to her for shaking it in people's faces, I also know that it won't change anything. She really is a delusional psychotic, with no capacity for empathy for other people, or understanding that the world does not work the way her busted brain tells her it does.

She's a deeply horrible person. She's also a profoundly mentally ill one. And, given her recent decisions to be more outspoken about her hateful delusions in public, I can't help but wonder if we're watching her mental condition deteriorate further.

Where does she work again? I seriously need to stop by the shops around TO and see if I can spot her... I'll pretend I'm a lesbian and see how she reacts.

Laura's--a clothing store in Eaton Centre.

I feel a little sorry for Kidist. Living with so much hate and bitterness is a very miserable way to live. Such a sad and disgraceful existence. Tsk Tsk. Though I feel more sorry for those who have to endure her misery.

Laura's--a clothing store in Eaton Centre.

Now I want to go see her (I have to wonder if that much hate does not come spilling out into her visage in some way) - it's off to the Eaton centre tomorrow on my way home from work!

Hey, that guy won on Friday! I guess she won't be watching tomorrow's episode to see if he mentions his husband again.

Guest Anonymous

Right before humping her leg.

I laughed at this. I once heard someone explain that gay people must love Peter Pan because Tinker Bell turned boys gay with her fairy dust... that's why it's called fairy dust!

Gay agenda in action:

Randall Terry will be washing glitter out of his hair for months. :clap:

Archived