IGNORED

Susanna Keller single?

xReems

I do know there is a photo on Daniel Kellers page of him sitting surrounded by women.One of them is draped over his lap and showing some major leg of leg.If that is Suze,it is a skeevy position to be in with your brother.

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Doesn't mean we can't call slut-shaming out when we see it.

You can call it what you will, but I take issue with it actually being slut-shaming. You can think posting naked/sexual pictures on a highly visible website (or anywhere on the internet, really) is stupid for a whole host of reasons that have nothing to do with the morality of the actual sexual acts.

As long as the parties involved are consenting adults, I don't really care what they do sexually. And even if I did care, it wouldn't be any of my business. That said, I still wouldn't want naked pictures or a sex tape of myself floating around out there.

ETA an absent "a"

I know which picture you're talking about and just looked at it again to make sure--it's not Suze. Suze is much smaller in figure compared to the girl you're talking about.

I do wonder, however, that if the picture scandal is true, I wonder how Rebekah and Josh feel about it. Although they left ATI, Josh has claimed that Rebekah and him are still conservative christians. From the looks of Daniel and Candice, they have looked left the conservative lifestyle behind. I might be seeing things but from Candice's profile pic, it looks like she's holding an alcoholic beverage in her hand?

Where does the slut shaming come in exactly? no has said anything derogatory about Suze other than to imply if the photos were her doing it was probably not a wise decision and they would understand Nicks reaction to them.

yeah it seemed obvious that this is not something she would have posted herself.

I don't know if it's true, and I don't care. Really this is getting way too personal and meeneeminymoo.

I agree. It sounds like something highschool kids would do to be mean. Susanna has never struck me as stupid so I can't imagine her posting proof of an affair if she wanted to remain engaged. Therefore, I think that the two posters are trolls. I could be wrong, but in the long run, I do not care what consenting adults do in a relationship.

If Susanna comes here, I would like to wish her the best and hope that she doesn't fall back into fundamentalism. Breakups are no fun but sometimes they are for the best.

I do know there is a photo on Daniel Kellers page of him sitting surrounded by women.One of them is draped over his lap and showing some major leg of leg.If that is Suze,it is a skeevy position to be in with your brother.

Wow you have become the master of skeevy incestuous innuendo in less than 100 posts.

Talking to the wrong person :) but if you think posing like that with your brothers lap is normal....

But I was mistaken so the point moot.

I agree. It sounds like something highschool kids would do to be mean. Susanna has never struck me as stupid so I can't imagine her posting proof of an affair if she wanted to remain engaged. Therefore, I think that the two posters are trolls. I could be wrong, but in the long run, I do not care what consenting adults do in a relationship.

If Susanna comes here, I would like to wish her the best and hope that she doesn't fall back into fundamentalism. Breakups are no fun but sometimes they are for the best.

Pretty sure no one was saying Suze posted that for giggles. It's implied through the context that the fiance posted it out of spite or to publicly shame Suze. Drama from early teens/20somethings on facebook? It's happened before. I don't think they're trolls.

Regardless, I'm sure we've all behaved rashly as teens - I know I did some things that I'm glad social networks and ubiquitous cameras weren't around for. Suze, whether or not this latest rumor is true, we're all human and you'll get through this breakup.

So what is her relationship with the rest of the Keller clan? Was she a part of Priscilla's wedding? I know she and Anna were close for a time...

Nevermind...this sounds like stupid drama & Nick & Suze are probably too immature to get married if things happened the way people are saying.

I find it absolutley hilarious that someone would think I could/would make this up about Susanna. im a "troll"...really?!?! Since when did people sharing what they saw become so crazy that people cannot believe it? Trust me...susanna is lucky no one was able to save those pictures. Umm hello. Nick caught susanna basically cheating on him, they are both immature so he went into her facebook to show the world what kind of person she really is. Do you forget he is covered with tattoos and made to look like a bad influence. I guess i can rant all I want but its obvious im not going to get anywhere without the pictures. Even if I had them I wouldnt post, they are WAYYY to personal and not appropriate. These Keller kids are seriously messed up and I feel sorry for them.

First of all, if Suze was any friend or acquaintance of mine, I wouldn't go around spreading ANY crazy shit like this (paraphrased or actual text & pics) on message boards. I would leave it for her and Nick to straighten out on their own. Second, any flack you and whoever else is posting this stuff is what happens when you get all up in other people's business trying to explain things that you have no business trying to explain in the first place. People will call you out on it especially if no real proof is posted.

Furthermore, I realize I this is a snark board, and I just made some very hypocritical statements there. But I have some sympathy for Suze since she's trying to leave the fundie lifestyle behind, and I wouldn't do anything to jeopardize her chances of living a normal life after living in fundie-land for most of her life.

If you choose to post info or pictures on the internet people have every right to snark,speculate or just discuss and they will...or so I have heard somewhere ;)

point is she surely did not post them, someone else did

Nick caught susanna basically cheating on him, they are both immature so he went into her facebook to show the world what kind of person she really is. Do you forget he is covered with tattoos and made to look like a bad influence.

What do his tattoos have to do with his maturity level?

i was clearly refering to the fundies point of view when I said nick is covered in tattoos. I have tattoos and Im sure I would be considered a bad influence acording to fundies. I should have made it more clear I was refering to the fundies point of view on nick. Sorry for any confusion.

also I will say like in my previous statement that I chose not to share this with people unless someone else mentioned it.....when she did I just wanted to varify what she was saying is true. This happened around Priscilla and Davids wedding so its been a good month or two....

HuetherGirl & Mamajane,

It wasn't your place to say anything or verify anything at all, regardless of who posted the info first. You're just stirring the pot. If you had any kind of respect for Suze, you would have kept your trap shut. Sure we were all curious about Suze's single status. But if I had inside info like that, no way in hell would I post what I know or confirm what somebody else has said. We all post stuff on our Facebook pages and delete it after about minute after realizing we made a mistake or something. So the fact that any of this appeared on Suze's or Nick's Facebook pages for a all of 2 minutes is hardly snarkworthy since it was quickly removed. Maybe others feel different. But I think Suze has been through enough. I hope she is able to live her life the way she wants.

The hypocrisy on this page is overwhelming. You people sit around and criticize people you don't know because you disagree with their chosen way of life. You praise this girl because, as far as you can see, she is rejecting this way of life. Again, you don't know her. But somehow I am the bad guy for presenting facts and attempting to stem the tide of gossip and inquisition into the private life of a 19-year-old girl. Who posted pics of a naked guy and of herself in her underwear on her open FB page. I don't judge her for it, it's absolutely her right, and it's what happened.

What the hell is wrong with you people for getting mad because the truth is being explained?! Clearly SHE didn't think it was too personal to not post it where everyone could see. Quit being so judgmental.

I won't be posting on this link anymore and I won't read any responses so feel free to talk about me behind my back. It seems what this group is best at.

Guest Anonymous
The hypocrisy on this page is overwhelming. You people sit around and criticize people you don't know because you disagree with their chosen way of life. You praise this girl because, as far as you can see, she is rejecting this way of life. Again, you don't know her. But somehow I am the bad guy for presenting facts and attempting to stem the tide of gossip and inquisition into the private life of a 19-year-old girl. Who posted pics of a naked guy and of herself in her underwear on her open FB page. I don't judge her for it, it's absolutely her right, and it's what happened.

What the hell is wrong with you people for getting mad because the truth is being explained?! Clearly SHE didn't think it was too personal to not post it where everyone could see. Quit being so judgmental.

I won't be posting on this link anymore and I won't read any responses so feel free to talk about me behind my back. It seems what this group is best at.

The thing is, you haven't got the foggiest idea of whether or not Suze posted that stuff. Someone with access to her account posted it. She seems like a bright person and I have a hard time believing that she would put that up for her family to see it.

**ETA: WTF at "stemming the tide of gossip and inquisition" by stating that someone put nude pics on their facebook? How do you figure you're stemming the tide of gossip by blatantly adding to it? You are talking complete nonsense. If you'd kept that to yourself instead of bumping an old thread, this conversation wouldn't even be happening.

**Son of an ETA: No one had posted on this thread since March 5th until you showed up with your scandalous, prurient, tattletaling - that you were clearly chomping at the bit to share and get congratulated for.

I thought snarking on information that is private/friends only was frowned upon here. That may be why you're not getting the pat on the head you want.

The hypocrisy on this page is overwhelming. You people sit around and criticize people you don't know because you disagree with their chosen way of life. You praise this girl because, as far as you can see, she is rejecting this way of life.

We "sit around and criticize people" because they are living a lifestyle and pushing a political agenda that promotes child abuse, devalues women, and takes away women's rights. Suze made it pretty obvious that she broke away from this lifestyle. She has a job. She dated. Her conflict with her family was pretty public. She is not promoting child abuse or trying to take away my reproductive rights. Most posters don't see her as a threat.

Again, you don't know her.

Neither do you. From what you've posted, you were just on her friends list. It doesn't sound like you know her either. Or do you?

But somehow I am the bad guy for presenting facts and attempting to stem the tide of gossip and inquisition into the private life of a 19-year-old girl. Who posted pics of a naked guy and of herself in her underwear on her open FB page. I don't judge her for it, it's absolutely her right, and it's what happened.

The last post on this thread was March 5. You were the one who bumped it to spread gossip - not to "stem the tide of gossip and inquisition." You say you don't judge her, but your posts reek of judgment.

Unless you personally are friends with Suze and have some inside information, you don't know the truth. From what you've stated, you are someone on her friends list who saw two pictures and a few comments pop up. That's hardly the whole story. Unless you saw Suze post the photos herself, you don't know for certain who posted them. You can speculate. You can guess. But you don't know for certain.

Annnnd....here comes the flounce! You came in here, bumped the thread, and in your first post started dishing the dirt. Did you expect everyone to fall all over you because you had some insider information?

... Trust me...susanna is lucky no one was able to save those pictures.

And you think you're doing a good deed by telling us about them?

Even if I had them I wouldnt post, they are WAYYY to personal and not appropriate.

Then why even bring them up?

These Keller kids are seriously messed up and I feel sorry for them.

If you feel sorry for them, why are you posting something that might embarrass them?

Sorry, I'm not buying it. I'm not convinced those pictures even existed.

I've always been in the "Let's give Susanna her privacy" camp. She did not ask to be a celebrity and it is only her association with the Duggars that has us talking about her. It's not like her parents have an online presence. If it would help, she needs to go private with everything. She is young and will learn in due time.

I honestly think the reasoning behind the fascination with Susanna is because she's young and left ATI behind her while single. Yeah, her sister and brother no longer are associated with ATI/IBLP but they left after marriage. Susanna was just 18/19 when she chose to leave Florida and move to Texas and live her sister, while single. We'll never know the real story behind her leaving nor we'll we ever know the truth behind Susanna's broken engagement but we're all going to be fascinated with it and some are going to continue to support her. She's a young girl who grew up in a bubble and you can't blame her for all her actions, even though she knew the consequences. Everyone struggles going from a ultra conservative lifestyle to living a more secular lifestyle--it's normal. I think, personally, her reasoning to deleting her Facebook is due to embarrassment of her broken engagement. She grew up with the belief that God has the one ready for you and I truly think she saw Nick as the one. When the engagement was called off, I think she felt embarrassed with it. I just hope Smuggar doesn't use "Aunt Suze" as an example to Mack that dating fails and courtship is a better route.

would it have been better if on the night this happened i logged in on here and shared the info than? I was simply verifying what someone else said when people were doubting what she was saying is true. Its a fact, it happened, lets move on and stop being rude to eachother. I guess we should have a list of who not to touch or speak about on here, because If i had known this was going to cause such a stir than I wouldnt have mentioned anything!

Archived