IGNORED

Susanna Keller single?

xReems

That being said, it seemed like she got engaged rather quickly. Like Razing Ruth, it seemed like she just totally got sucked in by the first guy she met. If they did break up, maybe this will give Suze more time to be herself and figure out who Suze is

Agreed. Maybe, too, HE decided it was too much .....or she was with him long enough to decide she had been eager to spit in her parents faces, so-to-speak, and used him. Whatever, I hope she's ok and that she doesn't return to her parents home and "authority".....

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I wish I had photos to prove what I'm about to tell you.

I was friends on FB with her and one night, imagine my surprise, there's a pic of some guy completely naked and her (separate pic) in her underwear. She said that he knew she was engaged when he sent her the pic and that her pic was what she sent back. That's the night her account went dark for about three days.

Additionally, Nick posted on Daniel's page that he (Daniel) needed to stop encouraging Susanna to dump him (Nick) for random guys in FL. Candice was the only one to respond & Nick soon deleted his account too.

If I'd been smart I would have saved all these pages when it happened because "pics or it never happened" is so true.

IF this is true, I wouldn't blame Nick if he dumped her. Sorry, but if you're engaged you just don't go around with picture of naked men and yourself in your underwear on your FB page for your fiancee to see. But again, that is IF this is true.

IF this is true, I wouldn't blame Nick if he dumped her. Sorry, but if you're engaged you just don't go around with picture of naked men and yourself in your underwear on your FB page for your fiancee to see. But again, that is IF this is true.

I agree with you. I also wouldn't blame him if that is true.

The out cast Keller spawn are a bunch of Drama queens ain't they? Someone needs to tell them to stop posting their shit all over the internet.

I was friends on FB with her and one night, imagine my surprise, there's a pic of some guy completely naked and her (separate pic) in her underwear. She said that he knew she was engaged when he sent her the pic and that her pic was what she sent back. That's the night her account went dark for about three days.

Additionally, Nick posted on Daniel's page that he (Daniel) needed to stop encouraging Susanna to dump him (Nick) for random guys in FL. Candice was the only one to respond & Nick soon deleted his account too.

If I'd been smart I would have saved all these pages when it happened because "pics or it never happened" is so true.

While I don't want to say you're lying, why would she have posted that on facebook? There'd be no reason...

Not believing this without corroboration. Reaching for shiny pink nail polish.

As skeevy as this smiley is.

:banana-gotpics:

I won't believe it unless I see it. It's not worth stirring up drama, especially if Suze is innocent. It could cause more problems between her and her parents.

I was very curious why something like that was a poster's first comment. :?

No! Not the nail polish! (now that I know what that means).

I totally understand if no one believes me because

1. It sounds crazy (I think all her FB friends were mortified. Was only up for about 15 minutes, though.)

2. You don't know me so you can't know whether I'm reliable or just a crazy.

3. You've been "trolled" before.

So it's cool if you don't believe me. I wouldn't if I hadn't seen it myself.

How do I delete a post? I feel stupid for posting something so inflammatory with absolutely no evidence to back it up.

That's just stupid.

How do I delete a post? I feel stupid for posting something so inflammatory with absolutely no evidence to back it up.

That's just stupid.

Its not gonna go away, its been quoted already. Sometimes ya just can't unring a bell.

first of all the poster isnt lying. I saw the exact samne thing she did....what I assumed happend is that nick went into susannas facebook page and posted the pics and the message. I actually saved the comment he put under the picture in my blackberry and it says, "Nick is so great when im not mad at him. But i failed to mention that today i told my sister in law that it would be a perfect world if me and matt malone were together. Matt is the waitor i met in florida when i was their for my sisters wedding. I got his number and keep in mind im engaged. He sent me this picture and I sent him this one....hope you guys love it! He knew i was engaged heheheheh." I couldnt make that shit up if i tried! I never mentioned it because It happend very late one night and I looked at facebook on my phone and the old timeline was up meaning I hadent refreshed my log in page, I saw the pics and the message and when I clicked on them they were gone! I didnt think it was right of me to mention anything and i didnt want to unless someone else posted about it. It happened....im thinking she is not as innocent as some believe!

Yeah, no point in deleting posts on FJ. We tend to have very long memories. Regardless, for all we know it was a pic someone posted on her wall, she was tagged in etc. Doesnt really matter to me. I wish her the best.

first of all the poster isnt lying. I saw the exact samne thing she did....what I assumed happend is that nick went into susannas facebook page and posted the pics and the message. I actually saved the comment he put under the picture in my blackberry and it says, "Nick is so great when im not mad at him. But i failed to mention that today i told my sister in law that it would be a perfect world if me and matt malone were together. Matt is the waitor i met in florida when i was their for my sisters wedding. I got his number and keep in mind im engaged. He sent me this picture and I sent him this one....hope you guys love it! He knew i was engaged heheheheh." I couldnt make that shit up if i tried! I never mentioned it because It happend very late one night and I looked at facebook on my phone and the old timeline was up meaning I hadent refreshed my log in page, I saw the pics and the message and when I clicked on them they were gone! I didnt think it was right of me to mention anything and i didnt want to unless someone else posted about it. It happened....im thinking she is not as innocent as some believe!

yeah it seemed obvious that this is not something she would have posted herself.

I don't know if it's true, and I don't care. Really this is getting way too personal and meeneeminymoo.

i def never thought anyone would bring it up because it literally was up on facebook for not even a min....i just know that it happened and its a shame it did.

Is wrong that my first thought when I read about the pics was "Troll! In the dungeon! Thought you ought to know."

:text-yeahthat:

Thought the same thing.

I bet they broke up for similar reasons everyone else breaks up.

The thing I have noticed is people post too much on FB. Some people every fight they go switch to It's complicated or single then switch back...over and over. I guess we'll see.

FWIW, I don't find something like that all that unrealistic. The repressed, sheltered people swinging to the other extreme and doing a bunch of stupid shit once they have a degree of freedom? I saw it all the time in my freshman year of college. I don't know if it's true or not true, but I wouldn't be surprised if it was.

FFS, aren't we supposed to be a community that is against slut shaming and imposing our personal moral code on other people?

Leave her alone. What she does or doesn't do is none of our business. It's possible to justify some of the other personal talk when people are actively promoting a dangerous lifestyle and lying about it. She's not any part of that. She's a private citizen, and she doesn't deserve scrutiny or judgement.

And seriously, people should be able to express their sexuality however they want. So even if it were true, which I doubt, who cares?!

*edited for the unconscious use of "girl", which on re-reading realised is v. patronizing.*

FFS, aren't we supposed to be a community that is against slut shaming and imposing our personal moral code on other people?

Leave her alone. What she does or doesn't do is none of our business. It's possible to justify some of the other personal talk when people are actively promoting a dangerous lifestyle and lying about it. She's not any part of that. She's a private citizen, and she doesn't deserve scrutiny or judgement.

And seriously, people should be able to express their sexuality however they want. So even if it were true, which I doubt, who cares?!

*edited for the unconscious use of "girl", which on re-reading realised is v. patronizing.*

Who are you snapping at?

If you choose to post info or pictures on the internet people have every right to snark,speculate or just discuss and they will...or so I have heard somewhere ;)

It would be nice if someone had the screenshot of that post--for validity purpose but if that post is true, shame on Nick for taking a private matter and turning it into a public matter to embarrass Suze. Whatever she does is in private, should not be discussed for the world to see, whether it's a good decision or not. It's safe to assume that not all fundie born children are innocent as they claim to be.

I do hope that Susanna finds some peace in herself and puts behind her fundie past. To leave ATI behind may not be the easiest thing and I think Susanna might have taken the wrong approach on how to handle it and screwed up. I still believe she's still a bit immature to be engaged and needs to find happiness in herself and deal with her inner struggles before she jumps into another relationship. If that post is true, I think she might have taken her new found freedom a bit too much and went to the extreme with it-I hope she learns from her mistakes and moves on with her life.

If you choose to post info or pictures on the internet people have every right to snark,speculate or just discuss and they will...or so I have heard somewhere ;)

Doesn't mean we can't call slut-shaming out when we see it.

Archived