IGNORED

Santorum is a sore loser

Mountain Girl

With all that lube, you'd think he wouldn't be so sore. Sorry, shot was there, had to take it.

Man is losing what little grip he had on reality. Yeah, someone cheated. It couldn't possibly be that a majority of voters found him repugnant.

It seems to me that Santorum himself was pretty slimy during that primary. Apparently a lot of his campaigning there was aimed at Democrats. He encouraged them to vote for him and many did.

With all that lube, you'd think he wouldn't be so sore. Sorry, shot was there, had to take it.

Hey, it saves me the trouble.

Granted that Frothy is a turd (talk about mixed metaphors), I think he did get cheated of delegates in Michigan. Delegates are proportional, based on geography, not total votecount. Frothy actually won geographically; he and the "Rod up his Spine" Mittster were originally supposed to split the delegates, then Frothy was to get two more because of his geographic advantage. Michigan Republicans changed the rules after the game was over. At least that's my understanding.

It seems to me that Santorum himself was pretty slimy during that primary. Apparently a lot of his campaigning there was aimed at Democrats. He encouraged them to vote for him and many did.

Which Mittens thinks is totally slimy. Except that he used to vote in the Democratic primary against Ted Kennedy lol.

Archived