IGNORED

{yawnnn} Uriah's got a leak....

Justme

I believe they do live nearby. And her dad is a doctor, but I'm not sure if he's a medical doctor or a doctor of divinity (we've talked about it here before and I'm not sure anyone knows for sure).

Her dad is a chiropractor. I looked it up on the internet by finding out her parents' names from the online obituary in the local paper when they attended the funeral for their first daughter, and googling the father's name and the town he was listed as from, it came up.

I can't believe they are all going to be less than 20 miles from me when they come to Wheaton College. A fundy fest. But no way would I pay nearly $300 to hear them all speak. They will be right in ATI stomping ground.

:D

And certainly I can't be the only one here who can take "TTC stains out of upholstery" more than one way. "Trying to conceive" or "tater tot casserole" -- both work in this situation! LOL!

I was going to put "TTC stains" in scare quotes, but knew there was no need to... :lol:

:!: NEWS FLASH :!:

titus2.com/blog/

"The shop could not find anyone to make that size of hose" :oops: please sarah.

"John and Jesse worked on the bus this evening with John being the mechanic and Jesse the assistant" - why not just write, Reversal John and Jesse worked on the bus together, so patronising to say his 'assistant'.

Stevie, Did the two boys find Teri's secret stash of Pepsi in the bus? She did spend rather alot of time in Uriah writing her 'book'.

Does anyone else find it strange that a REAL mechanic can't obtain the proper size hose to fix the bus, so now they are doing it themselves????

I see more Uriah drama on the road.....

:!: NEWS FLASH :!:

titus2.com/blog/

"John and Jesse worked on the bus this evening with John being the mechanic and Jesse the assistant" - why not just write, Reversal John and Jesse worked on the bus together, so patronising to say his 'assistant'.

This shows you that there is a hierarchy in this family that is enforced to the point that even the re-telling of the story has to include that hierarchy.

Either that, or John has such little status in life that he has to hold onto whatever little status he is allowed in that family. Or, maybe Sarah is trying give him that little status. It would be interesting to know if John would include this information when he re-tells the story.

This reminds me of when you are dealing with a group of small children, and you divvy up small tasks so that each child gets to feel important (i.e., "Little Johnny gets to pour the brownie mix into the bowl, little Susi gets to crack the egg, and every one takes a turn stirring the batter").

Isn't it amusing how, when something happens to the Maxwells, they always imply that it was because of someone else's stupidity/ incompetence/ negligence/ malice? And then our Maxwell heroes have to step in and resolve the issue themselves because no one else is competent enough or can be trusted to do it. This time around it's a hose for Uriah that the shop couldn't make. So the Super Maxwell Boys are going to fix it themselves.

Can you imagine living with that perfection perception day in and day out? Gag. And I bet they don't have a junk drawer in their kitchen either.

And I bet they don't have a junk drawer in their kitchen either.

And nobody ever poops in their house.

And nobody ever poops in their house.

...which is why they are all so completely FULL of shit.

(sorry. Had to.)

"John and Jesse worked on the bus this evening with John being the mechanic and Jesse the assistant" - why not just write, Reversal John and Jesse worked on the bus together, so patronising to say his 'assistant'..

Sounds like a kinky roll play to me! :mrgreen:

If I was 30 years old and my parents were going out of town to sell themselves to others, without putting me in the line up, I'd stay home and do something I want to do, alone. Like, pack my bags and get the hell out.

That's just me, though. There's no way I'd have been living with my parents, much less without a job or life of my own, when I was 30 so it really is just my over-active imagination.

Instead, Sarah will fall in line, go along, smile for the people and maybe even bless someone by praying for his or her salvation. All while tied pretty close to literally to at least one of her siblings at all times. When Steve & Teri and promoting themselves, who is going to protect the rest of the family from other human beings? What if one of them actually has a conversation with someone with a brain who hasn't bought the shtick?

I'm all over here because of that whole imagination thing. Forgive me.

This just in: Nathan is FLYING to attend the upcoming conference! I've never heard of the Maxwell's flying, have you? I am shocked that (a) they would spend the money to do that, and (b) that they would subject a family member to the defrauding airport security!

There is no doubt this conference is mostly all about promoting OneTonRamp.

This just in: Nathan is FLYING to attend the upcoming conference! I've never heard of the Maxwell's flying, have you? I am shocked that (a) they would spend the money to do that, and (b) that they would subject a family member to the defrauding airport security!

There is no doubt this conference is mostly all about promoting OneTonRamp.

Actually, Nathan's family flew to WA for Chris's wedding. I wonder if they went though the "Naked picture" scanners. :P I did once, when flying through LA. It wasn't so bad.....

Archived