IGNORED

Preacher and his daughters 'cast out demons,' sell DVDs

Burris

Anderson Cooper takes on a self-styled 'Reverend' and his three comely daughters, all of whom claim to be capable of 'seeing evil in peoples' eyes' and of performing exorcisms.

Check out this link, and be sure to watch the YouTube clips. Get a good look at the next crop of Christian wolves coming to fleece the sheep at a colorful big-top - or on a television set, doing their own reality TV show - near you!

Dilated eyes are a sign of possession? Jesus wept, these people are a bunch of scam artists.

Dilated eyes are a sign of possession? Jesus wept, these people are a bunch of scam artists.

The potheads better run... :lol:

In all seriousness, though - WTF?

The potheads better run... :lol:

I was thinking "Help the poor fool who is attracted to them." :?

Oh, and here's our "demon expert" talking about box office flop, 'The Devil Inside.'

What stands out for me is this:

[iNTERVIEWER]: So there is no way an actor could fool you?

BOB LARSON: I would know in a short period of time. I've had people try to fool me. For sick reasons, or just for curiosity, to see if they could. First of all, I am not going to do this in most cases unless I have profiled the person's history, and I have checked into their background. We don't take random people off the streets. And say, "Oh, we're going to do an exorcism." There is some factuality there. Secondly, you spend a fair amount of time on an exorcism. You don't just jump in, throwing around a bunch of holy water. And waving a cross. You ask a lot of questions. Anyone who is pretending wouldn't get very far, after a couple of hours of questioning.

Bolding mine.

See how he sets the marks up to believe?

1) Larson gets a detailed history on the mark, and can then manipulate the victim through discussion of deeply personal subjects.

2) No, Larson 'doesn't take people off the street.' He needn't; his marks self-select and contact him.

3) He promises each mark a lot of his own time in the performance of sacred, hard-to-obtain service allegedly designed to grant freedom to the sufferer.

4) He primes the mark to believe, and probably – though he may not even realize he's doing it - asks leading questions that allow the mark to subconsciously adopt some of the mannerisms Larson would associate with demonic possession.

In the 1970s PBS Documentary "Middletown" (Ithink that's the name) Ted Haggard's father was shown calling demons out of people. The demon of smoking is one I remember.

Confession time. I had demons just 3 weeks ago and it was a living hell for me. I had gone to the eye doctor to replace my glasses and that man put 3 different demon drops into my eyes. My pupils were so huge that it almost made my irises invisible. All I could see was what looked to be exploding fireworks everywhere and blindness was my new companion. Later in the evening my pupils went from huge to teeny tiny and back to huge all evening long. I suffered blinding migraines all night that made me very ill. I was a very sad demon landlord. I wish I had known about this family and had paid the $500 bucks to cast out the demons my eye doctor had put in me. :?

I hate this stuff. They are frauds and they make so much money by scamming people. I have seen this shit goes down and it is crazy. People thought they were being cured from addiction, depression, eating disorders, homosexuality--you name it. All you had to do was "cast out" an evil spirit.

My only question: Which of them is the closet case?

Confession time. I had demons just 3 weeks ago and it was a living hell for me. I had gone to the eye doctor to replace my glasses and that man put 3 different demon drops into my eyes. My pupils were so huge that it almost made my irises invisible. All I could see was what looked to be exploding fireworks everywhere and blindness was my new companion. Later in the evening my pupils went from huge to teeny tiny and back to huge all evening long. I suffered blinding migraines all night that made me very ill. I was a very sad demon landlord. I wish I had known about this family and had paid the $500 bucks to cast out the demons my eye doctor had put in me. :?

LMAO at this because I just took my young daughter (she's 8) to the eye doctor and they dilated her eyes for the first time. She was so freaked out by it and was looking in the mirror every five seconds to see if the effects had worn off yet. In just a few weeks, I will be going in to have demon drops in my eyes. I'm so glad I know about these people now. I'm going to have the ginger daughter cast my demon out b/c she's the hottest, and free. Free ginger! (Also, she's the hottest.)

I would like to see these girls on stage with Anna Sofia and Elizabeth.

I love their scripted speech and that they are so good at staying sweet!

I hate stuff like this. I still remember a local case when a girl's grandmothers and mother performed an exorcism on her because they thought the 5 year old was possessed. The little girl died during the exorcism. I was in grade 5 when it happened and things like this still make me sick. Plus its just dangerous to blame real problems on demons instead of actually treating it with evil science and empathy.

• 1 month later...

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... cisms.html

Most teenagers are proud to go into the family business, be it working the store that's been around for generations or taking over a law practise. But Rev Bob Larson's teenage girls have gone into a more peculiar trade - expelling demons from those possessed.

Jana, Jill, Jessa, and Jinger need to get in on this.

Bob Larson is a real piece of work. He's been doing these "exorcisms" for decades. One of my memories is of driving across north Texas one Friday in June 1994 and switching between him and the news on the radio--because that was the day when OJ Simpson disappeared and then ended up in the slow speed Bronco chase.

There's a lot of dirt (older dirt, but still dirt) out there on Larson. Not that this is so unusual any more, but he's on wife #2. However, he is a first-class vindictive son of a bitch. I suspect Satan leaves not because he has to, but because Larson will destroy the life of any person who dares cross him. In some ways, he is worse than Scientology.

In the videos Anderson mentioned he's talked to evil people who can stile like anyone else, and in the last clip he says the family sounds like they've been coached to speak. I wish he'd ask the Duggars stuff like that. :(

Archived