IGNORED

Megan's Poly Blog

54 minutes ago, darkNtwisty said:

One photo she was holding blonde toddler; another was her with possibly the same kid, but maybe when they were a baby?? One photo looked to be a family reunion of sorts with a grandma-looking lady in the background. She emails that since she does the cake baking in the house, she admits to keeping a list of everyone birthdays so as not to miss one. 

I bet she wishes she had redheads and that’s why she always posts about having multiple red headed babies.  I bet she actually has none. What’s funny is that my cousin who I’m close with has 2 redheads. When they were born, we thought maybe they were redheads but we couldn’t say 100%. From what I’ve seen of redhead babies in my family (I have a few cousins) is that they aren’t 100% definitive redheads at birth. You think maybe they are, but you can’t say for sure until they are a little older. 

• WTF 1

3 hours ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

I bet she wishes she had redheads and that’s why she always posts about having multiple red headed babies.  I bet she actually has none. What’s funny is that my cousin who I’m close with has 2 redheads. When they were born, we thought maybe they were redheads but we couldn’t say 100%. From what I’ve seen of redhead babies in my family (I have a few cousins) is that they aren’t 100% definitive redheads at birth. You think maybe they are, but you can’t say for sure until they are a little older. 

That's not true of all redheads.  My kid came out with a ton of bright copper-colored hair (which everyone assured me would fall out and come in a different color!  It didn't.) and still has the same gorgeous color 36 years later.

• Upvote 2
  • Love 1

3 hours ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

A really early post claimed that Steve has auburn hair, so maybe she’s using that as backup for some of the kids being redheads?

IMG_3176.thumb.jpeg.a2a9c16a2067d568aeb26d985f61d41b.jpeg

5 hours ago, zeebaneighba said:

That's not true of all redheads.  My kid came out with a ton of bright copper-colored hair (which everyone assured me would fall out and come in a different color!  It didn't.) and still has the same gorgeous color 36 years later.

Yeah, my son was a redhead at birth. The color was very striking, and still is 11 years later. 

5 hours ago, zeebaneighba said:

I know I said it was just what I observed in my family. 

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, nelliebelle1197 said:

So are these folks LDS?

no, not at all. They're Christian and believe in "biblical marriage", though they do have some of the lifestyle choices from the LDS

I’m a redhead and I was bald at birth 🤣🤣 and still was pretty much bald on my first birthday.

• Upvote 1
  • Love 1

3 hours ago, mango_fandango said:

I’m a redhead and I was bald at birth 🤣🤣 and still was pretty much bald on my first birthday.

I have a friend who has redheads as babies but by the time they are toddlers they are blonde. None of them stayed red. She was so sad.

• Coconut Flan unlocked this topic

This is the polygamy and Mormon section not an archive.  It's just like the family sections where we don't archive the posts, they're just all filed by topic.  I combined it after the discussion died so it would be together not scattered around the forum.  

• Thank You 1

• nelliebelle1197 locked this topic