IGNORED

What Jim-Bob said

IReallyAmHopewell

Maybe it's cause I'm old, but I snickered when he said "God wants us to use our MEMBERS..." I get it--members in the body of Christ, but it was such an obvious pun on his lifestyle

Maybe it's cause I'm old, but I snickered when he said "God wants us to use our MEMBERS..." I get it--members in the body of Christ, but it was such an obvious pun on his lifestyle

Ha! This flew right by me. Now, because of you I can't get Jim Bob's member out of my mind.

Ha! This flew right by me. Now, because of you I can't get Jim Bob's member out of my mind.

Same here, pass the brain bleach.

Think there's much left of it these days?

Takes buy used and save the difference to a whole new level.....

Oh, TLC knew what they were doing with that one for sure. Do you know what a "member" is kids? Daddy is extra Godly because he makes such good use of his most important member!

What a creepy gathering that was. I think it's because so many of the "kids" are grown or nearly grown now, although Jackson and the foot rubbing just added to the general weirdness. I don't care how much koolaid I'd been forced to drink as a kid, I think if I were one of the adult or teenaged children, I would be dreaming every night about hitching a ride out of Tonitown and never looking back.

Archived