IGNORED

This is why Santorum is doing so well

tkr322

*shudder*

I agree, what is your country coming to? You've got some of the world's great wonders, amazing national parks and some excellent museums and galleries - and the Creation Museum comes up first. Over the Smithsonian museums. The US is in a worse state than I thought. I keep trying to remind myself that it's a small religious minority, and then I see how much coverage Santorum gets, and how a huge number of people don't believe in evolution, and I'm not so sure. I keep reminding myself that many FreeJingerites come from the USA, so there's a quiverfull of people on the other side of the battle...

Please someone reassure me that one of the world's most influential countries isn't turning into a theocracy? PLEASE?!

Can't reassure anyone that we are not becoming a theocracy. I do know that there are people who click on the link to keep it up at the top just like the fj's (and others) do with Santorum.

I keep picturing the History channel, or something like it showing a gizzzion documentaries about the atrocites that occured in the United States. I can imagine people voicing their wonder about how such a civilized country could become so backward and barbaric when they had all the information and history to tell them it was wrong.

What is happening here really resonates with the rise of the third reich in ways that are too creepy and real.

I think there's has been a campaign on facebook or somewhere to get people to vote up the creation museum. I remember readign it somewhere last week, might have been on here.

I think there's has been a campaign on facebook or somewhere to get people to vote up the creation museum. I remember readign it somewhere last week, might have been on here.

There has to have been. I sub to budget travel and can assure you that their general readership wouldn't pick it as number 1. They might pick it, but not as the place to visit.

Can't reassure anyone that we are not becoming a theocracy. I do know that there are people who click on the link to keep it up at the top just like the fj's (and others) do with Santorum.

I keep picturing the History channel, or something like it showing a gizzzion documentaries about the atrocites that occured in the United States. I can imagine people voicing their wonder about how such a civilized country could become so backward and barbaric when they had all the information and history to tell them it was wrong.

What is happening here really resonates with the rise of the third reich in ways that are too creepy and real.

So, okay, I know I'm totally paranoid, but sometimes I imagine them rounding us up in 20 years for the posts we're making now.

There has to have been. I sub to budget travel and can assure you that their general readership wouldn't pick it as number 1. They might pick it, but not as the place to visit.

Thank the fundie God.

Guest Anonymous

So, okay, I know I'm totally paranoid, but sometimes I imagine them rounding us up in 20 years for the posts we're making now.

You're not paranoid if you actually have enemies.

Yep, there's been a thread on this already. You can vote multiple times, and this kind of voting opens doors to campaigns to basically spam one option to the top. It's exactly what the creationists are doing.

You're not paranoid if you actually have enemies.

If they do round us up in 20 years, it'll be easy to get out of. Just spin a sob story about how fallen and sinful and fucking terrible you were, drinking your troubles away and banging anything that sat still long enough and eventually wound up in the deep abyss of Free Jinger, but later on you found Jesus and you're all holy and shit now. Fundies eat that shit up.

Guest Anonymous

If they do round us up in 20 years, it'll be easy to get out of. Just spin a sob story about how fallen and sinful and fucking terrible you were, drinking your troubles away and banging anything that sat still long enough and eventually wound up in the deep abyss of Free Jinger, but later on you found Jesus and you're all holy and shit now. Fundies eat that shit up.

Hell no, I'll declare my allegiances proudly and moon them when they start shooting.

Hell no, I'll declare my allegiances proudly and moon them when they start shooting.

:lol: Love that you would moon them. I just hope to not be in the states if a fundy ttheocracy ever come about.

Archived