IGNORED

Emily makes no sense.

chiccy

Guest Anonymous
Chiccy

Tess, if I'm not mistaken, she named her fermented kefir Therese. She called it the family pet. Besides the batshit craziness of it all, what is sad is that I know it would give those boys so much joy to have a real pet. But Emily would never have it.

:doh: Unreal. That is beyond batshit crazy. One of the funny comments some one made was to the effect of "does your crockpot have a vacuum attachement" :chores-vacuum:

With the way she kept her house I'm sure the kids had several "pets" :animals-mouse:

Sigh... she's from my homestate. What a gift - she can be the state "nutt" (credit to kendal).

I found a really good one! I was trying to find info on another baby but found this instead. Emily looks like such an old frumper and dna is still fat!! :lol:

Em is the one holding the baby, Dna is the one standing on far right.

http://news.google.com/newspapers?nid=1914&dat=20070713&id=QOUpAAAAIBAJ&sjid=eWQFAAAAIBAJ&pg=3081,1739949

*edited to fix the link

I'm thankful that Emily isn't the lady holding the plastic swim ring - that woman looks so grim, she reminds me of the mean schoolteacher character in Wizard of Oz!

I'm thankful that Emily isn't the lady holding the plastic swim ring - that woman looks so grim, she reminds me of the mean schoolteacher character in Wizard of Oz!

Oh god, isn't she hideous?! She's wearing floor length funeral attire and a frown for a beach pic! Everyone in the picture (children being the exception!) is just plain weird and/or scary looking. How about the guy with the ventriloquist puppet "friend"? And the stuffed penguin (a friend of Brad's?), everyone knows penguins hang out at the beach. Or the Santa-type hippie guy wearing tye-dye and loafers? And are those hiking boots dna is wearing to the water park? Only in Emily's World could this photo actually be real!

I'm still gobsmacked by Dan being sooo thin and sickly looking, the kids looking sickly, and Emily has enough extra meat on her for them all!

I know! I imagined that Emily would be thin as a rail since she was/is starving Dan and the kids. Maybe she has a secret food stash.

I'm not snarking on her weight! I just am surprised that her family looks like they are wasting away, while she looks well-fed.

I know that with some people, when they're starved it actually kills their metabolism so that they can be overweight and still be anorexic. Disordered eating really fucks with your body.

According to popular myth, many women stayed fat and kept producing babies through the Siege of Leningrad. Don't know how true that is, but it could be by the same token that Emily stayed fat through the Siege by Emily.

According to popular myth, many women stayed fat and kept producing babies through the Siege of Leningrad. Don't know how true that is, but it could be by the same token that Emily stayed fat through the Siege by Emily.

My mother used to blame her plumpness on too many noodles. Emily's been pregnant for most of the past 6 years, maybe she grows extra lettuce leaves for herself?

I'm still gobsmacked by Dan being sooo thin and sickly looking, the kids looking sickly, and Emily has enough extra meat on her for them all!

I don't want to weight-snark, but I have to wonder why Dan dropped so many pounds and Em gained so many...???

I don't want to weight-snark, but I have to wonder why Dan dropped so many pounds and Em gained so many...???

Preparing for a re-enactment of the Donner Party?

I have made kefir water. It is nice for an occasional thing, but not something I need every day. I put some lime and sugar in it. It's like a really delicious, mildly carbonated limeade.

• 2 weeks later...

Dan looks.... Special...

He resembles a coworkers very autistic son. I don't know the proper terms, so I don't mean any offense. I have seen his writing and wouldn't be surprised at a disability of some sorts.

Thanks LaydNimue - I saved the pic and marked Emily and Dna, for quick reference:

358ot1w.jpg

Sadly, my pic was also old - I'm sure Dna still looks like shiz on a stick.

:shock: I just noticed that there is a man standing behind Emily. My mind, it is blown.

• 3 weeks later...
Didn't Emily and Dna leave fundie-ism and split up, but only after having endagered one of their children's health?

Nope. They are stil together. I got a pop-up saying Dna just "liked" a Christian radio show on FB. I looked at his page and saw that he recently "Traveled to Ottawa, Ontario with Emily Pierce [and] went on a tour of capital of canada." Didn't they meet at a bible school in Canada?

Can someone fill me in: did they (/she) stop being Christian or what?

Yes, Emily no longer considers herself Christian. But she is apparently continuing to have children as if she still believes the whole Quiverfull thing.

:shock: I just noticed that there is a man standing behind Emily. My mind, it is blown.

I just noticed the muppet. I didn't know muppets could swim.

Archived