IGNORED

Santorum loses Catholic vote in MI

dawn9476

Yea, they just called it for Romney.

Frothy is speaking live and nattering on in a stream of consciousness disconnected run on speech, that sounds as if he is trying to convince people that he is a pro-feminist candidate. "His mother had a college education and worked as a nurse, his wife was a nurse who worked for 9 years before she stayed home to raise 7 chillins, and that is work too..." on and on and on and on.... GAH. I really hate frothy. Time to go google santorum....

Is this cretin ready for the loony bin? NOW he plays up his mother and his wife are/were nurses, but slams working moms? And was wife Karen on ebil birth control before she hatched all those kids?

I was watching his speech. His daughter is gazing at him like Anna gazes at Josh. It is weird. His wife is just looking at the crowd but the daughter is fixated on Rick for the past 20 minutes.

Yea, they just called it for Romney.

Frothy is speaking live and nattering on in a stream of consciousness disconnected run on speech, that sounds as if he is trying to convince people that he is a pro-feminist candidate. "His mother had a college education and worked as a nurse, his wife was a nurse who worked for 9 years before she stayed home to raise 7 chillins, and that is work too..." on and on and on and on.... GAH. I really hate frothy. Time to go google santorum....

His wife was allowed to work a long time before she had kids yet he has said bascially that girls should get married as soon as they get out of high school to avoid poverty. He's such a hypocrtical asshat.

I was watching his speech. His daughter is gazing at him like Anna gazes at Josh. It is weird. His wife is just looking at the crowd but the daughter is fixated on Rick for the past 20 minutes.

THAT'S his DAUGHTER??? Oh my. just.... Wow. I thought she was a Michigan operative or staffer who was enamored of him. Just... She was looking at him like Nancy used to look at Ronnie.

Asswipe.

HIS wife can have prenatal testing. YOU can't.

HIS mother can go to college. YOU shouldn't.

HIS wife can work. YOU should stay home.

HIS wife can induce labor @ 20 weeks to save her life. YOU can't.

HIS wife can live with an abortion doctor. YOU will go to hell if you do.

HE wants to puke at the memory of JFK. I want to puke on HIM.

Asswipe.

:clap: :clap: :clap:

According to twitter, in his speech Santorum talked about the men and women who signed the Declaration of Independence :lol: .

He also said that EPA regulations are strangling businesses in North Dakota. ND has the lower unemployment rate in the US at 3.3%. It is booming.

Honestly, if he's still in the running when he gets to my state, I might vote Santorum.

Why? I support Obama. Santorum is unelectable, and the GOP knows it. He's more polarizing than Palin. He's pissed so many people off because of the froth he spews (from both ends...) on a daily basis. There's no better way to ensure a weakened GOP than by making Santorum their candidate.

Honestly, if he's still in the running when he gets to my state, I might vote Santorum.

Why? I support Obama. Santorum is unelectable, and the GOP knows it. He's more polarizing than Palin. He's pissed so many people off because of the froth he spews (from both ends...) on a daily basis. There's no better way to ensure a weakened GOP than by making Santorum their candidate.

Exactly. Oregon never figures in any of it because we have a late primary, we already know the Dems here will nominate Obama. I find Frothy odious, so I've registered republican so I can write in Buddy Roemer. :D

This is a country that elected George W. Bush TWICE. Frothy could very well win it all, especially if he carries his home state of Pennsylvania and picks a big name from a swing state like Florida's Marco Rubio as his veep. I've seen some recent swing state polls that show Santorum only a few points behind Obama. Voting for Santorum is playing with fire.

This is a country that elected George W. Bush TWICE. Frothy could very well win it all, especially if he carries his home state of Pennsylvania and picks a big name from a swing state like Florida's Marco Rubio as his veep. I've seen some recent swing state polls that show Santorum only a few points behind Obama. Voting for Santorum is playing with fire.

This. As lulzy as it would be for Frothy to get the Republican nomination (OMG, think of the debates between him and Obama), I really don't have enough confidence that my fellow citizens wouldn't vote for him. And that scares me. Even though he has a bit more mainstream appeal, I'd much rather Mittens get the nomination just in case the Repubs do win the White House. I could suffer through 4 years of Mittens - 4 years under Frothy is unimaginable, imo.

This. As lulzy as it would be for Frothy to get the Republican nomination (OMG, think of the debates between him and Obama), I really don't have enough confidence that my fellow citizens wouldn't vote for him. And that scares me. Even though he has a bit more mainstream appeal, I'd much rather Mittens get the nomination just in case the Repubs do win the White House. I could suffer through 4 years of Mittens - 4 years under Frothy is unimaginable, imo.

An added bonus-- if Mittens gets the GOP nomination, we'll all probably be treated to a Josh Duggar Twitter tantrum.

I'm glad it's over and that Mitt won, I was getting sick of the constant robocalls. We got a bunch from the Santorum campaign, urging my mother and I as Democrats to vote for him. Uh, what? I called up his campaign office and gave them a piece of my mind. I made sure to point out that he was a pervert. That mans spends more time thinking about gay sex than I, an actual homosexual, do.

I predict he will lose here in NJ. We are a heavily Catholic, ethnic, state, but nobody wants to have the Vatican legislate for us - and Santorum by his own statements is promising to do just that.

I made sure to point out that he was a pervert. That mans spends more time thinking about gay sex than I, an actual homosexual, do.

Excellent!

I do hope he doesn't drop out, though - it's like Santorum's been on a mission to offend everyone who might otherwise vote Republican on economic issues. People who use birth control? Check. Women who work, or want to work, or will work in the future? Check. People who hope their kids go to college? Check. That's, what, everyone who's not in a cult?

This is him, pretty much. He's all for big government as long as it pushes his buttons.

That nut job was near my house yesterday at a restuarant (in Michigan obviously) that we ended up at for dinner. YUCK! I'm so glad he didn't win the nomination in MI. Although sad to say Santorum won all the counties in my area YUCK YUCK YUCK!

I am from Pennsylvania. I don't think they will support him in a national election.

I predict he will lose here in NJ. We are a heavily Catholic, ethnic, state, but nobody wants to have the Vatican legislate for us - and Santorum by his own statements is promising to do just that.

This! I am not at all surprised that Santorum lost the Catholic vote. He is completely out of step with the average Catholic, who is more than happy to go to mass while ignoring everything that comes from the Vatican. Plus, badmouthing JFK??? If my catholic grandparents were still around they would want to puke on Santorum for that statement alone!

Archived