IGNORED

Birther files suit, says minorities can't be president

Alecto

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What a complete dumb-fuck. But this is as likely to get any legitimacy as the KKK denouncing Obama. In fact, Mr. Douchenut is probably one of their core members.

Holy shit, that is insane. Sadly, though, it is not the most insane lawsuit I've ever seen. The most racist and asshole-ish, but not the most insane.

What the ever loving fuck? Gee, I guess my fiance could never be president either - he's Puerto Rican. (Born and raised there.)

(Puerto Rican people are a wonderful mix of Spanish, native island, and African blood - with a little Caucasian thrown in.)

Asshole.

I don't know if I'd call that guy a birther, as his suit has nothing to do with allegations that the birth certificate is hiding anything/is fabricated - I'd just call that a straight-up racist.

So after reading the thing, I guess the good news is that he is representing himself, which I hope means that he couldn't find an attorney crazy enough to file the election complaint. Today at least, I do not weep for the fate of my profession.

The complaint itself is bizarre, he sort of acknowledges the validity of the 14th amendment, but then asserts that it only refers to civil rights, not "political rights". I wonder if this idiot also gets the vapors over the direct election of Senators. :roll:

What the hell? ( Ha, I didn't use fuck :P) Your race doesn't determine how good a president will be. This guy should go rape a knife.

Guest Anonymous
What the hell? ( Ha, I didn't use fuck :P) Your race doesn't determine how good a president will be. This guy should go rape a knife.

What in the hell? The man in question is without a doubt a racist idiot, but that's a fucked up thing to say on multiple levels.

The only satisfaction I get out of this is knowing there will be plenty of racist homophobic tea party mobster douchebag heads spinning when, WHEN Obama wins his second term. :obscene-birdiedoublered:

It's hard to believe people are that stupid and blatantly racist, but there's the evidence. Wowza

Come check out my neck of the woods. People simply think because they're "open" with their beliefs, it doesn't make them racist. I used to laugh in the face of this stupidity when I was younger but I don't anymore. Sadly I find more and more "educated" people have the same beliefs. :angry-screaming:

At the core of birtherism is the fact that certain people simply cannot fathom that an African American is actually President of the United States. To them, it must be a hoax; it can't be real. Someone must put a stop to it and install a white man in his place.

At least this nut is honest about it.

What in the hell? The man in question is without a doubt a racist idiot, but that's a fucked up thing to say on multiple levels.

Just as this entire topic is. And it's not like anyone would truly try it. Though I would feel bad if anyone was really stupid enough to.

I love to envision these morons coming up with their theories. Hunched over their "research" in the basement, Fox News on in the background...then...suddenly...."Eureka! I've got it!"

Guest Anonymous

Uh, yeah, saying mulatto in my neck of the woods is just as offensive as that other racial slur and will probably cause him to get his ass kicked into outer space. This idiot needs needs to go crawl back under whatever rock he came from.

I am interested in this language: before the (purported) ratification.

Is the ratification of the amendment disputed, or is the asshole trying to argue that Obama could not have been president in the nineteenth century? Or both? Does he even know?

Archived