IGNORED

Santorum On Scientist

debrand

And, Joshua Duggar, you Santorum worshiper, if it weren't for science Josie would be dead, as well.

Santorum says ridiculous things to appease the faithful fundies whose votes he

needs, then for the 'saner' elements of his base, he gives an apology, That's not 'what he meant.' Methinks Rick speaks with forked tongue and he's actually dangerous.

America thanks you for your interests in our political well being :D

Seriously, I'm impressed and pleased that somebody outside our country cares so much about this douchebag not ever having any power that they would be helping so much to googlebomb his name.

What happens in the US affects the rest of the world. Sadly your douchebags are gaining momentum over here with the pro-life issues - only a tiny bit, but it is still too much. For a European country, we are not as liberal as other European countries, especially in terms of religion and its influence. Just this last week we have had religious leaders over here calling for an end to separation of church and state (which ironically we don't have, so go figure) and many of them have lambasted leading atheists such as Dawkins for calling for more secularism. I'll be quite honest that it terrifies me that Santorum might get in - unlikely though that may be. If he does I worry that he might attack Iran and then the middle east would implode. That would effect all of us everywhere not least because the UK's so called special relationship with the US (where they lead, the UK follows, even if it is straight to hell).

Sadly, at present, our douche bags supply overfloweth. If I were the in the UK parliament and a liberal, I would vote to declare war on the USA just to keep semi safe from our 'pollutants.' Where did this shit come from, and when? Brace yourselves, just in case, there is almost nothing Republicans enjoy more than a protracted war. Why don't we give the fundamentalists someplace to live their fantasy...someplace like Jacksonville since there is more than enough room, or so we heard. Apologies to anyone who actually lives in Jacksonville.

I have a BS in chemistry working towards a MPH in environmental health sciences. Frothy can kiss my ass. :obscene-buttred:

On the topic of stem cell research. I chose to talk about the benefits of stem cell research in a persuasive speech for my public speaking class. After my speech was done I could almost feel the hate and disapproval coming from the rest of the class. Even the professor added a snarky comment: "Well that was a really controversial topic". The guy who told us how global warming was one big hoax and a lie got a better reception than I did. I just don't understand it. Are people purposefully stupid?

Sadly, at present, our douche bags supply overfloweth. If I were the in the UK parliament and a liberal, I would vote to declare war on the USA just to keep semi safe from our 'pollutants.' Where did this shit come from, and when? Brace yourselves, just in case, there is almost nothing Republicans enjoy more than a protracted war. Why don't we give the fundamentalists someplace to live their fantasy...someplace like Jacksonville since there is more than enough room, or so we heard. Apologies to anyone who actually lives in Jacksonville.

Well we already have an FJ plan over on Chatter for the UK to re-take the US if Santorum gets in!

Anyone who genuinely tries to link stem cell research to abortion is either stoopid or dishonest or both. Would he be against something so obviously good, if it didn't rile people up in opposition to his bull shit personhood agenda? I kinda doubt it.

Then again, he might, because he is so proud of his anti-intellectualism. Having a go at scientists is just what he does before breakfast. What an ignorant fuck.

I wonder whether people are supporting him, because they don't yet fully understand his platform, or whether this is really the way we are going in this country?

In other news... I'm really late to the Google party. I understand his Google results are completely amusing, but how does Googling him help to maintain that gold standard of butt froth references? Are you specifically Googling his name along with other choice search terms, or are you just counting on the engine to continue providing the most relevant results for this ass clown?

I believe you have to actually click on the link that you want to keep ahead of the others for it to do anything.

Archived