IGNORED

You thought you saw crazy well No you have not.

doggie

this is more funny then anything else but it is still crazy

http://reason.com/blog/2012/02/25/the-cheyenne-army

House Bill 85 passed on first reading by a voice vote. It would create a state-run government continuity task force, which would study and prepare Wyoming for potential catastrophes, from disruptions in food and energy supplies to a complete meltdown of the federal government.

The task force would look at the feasibility of Wyoming issuing its own alternative currency, if needed. And House members approved an amendment Friday by state Rep. Kermit Brown, R-Laramie, to have the task force also examine conditions under which Wyoming would need to implement its own military draft, raise a standing army, and acquire strike aircraft and an aircraft carrier.

The aircraft carrier is a nice touch. I suppose if it's a big enough disaster, Wyoming might become a coastal state.

Please. Everyone knows Wyoming is getting covered by ash from the super volcano at Yellow Stone. They look into stockpiling good shampoo and umbrellas.

Please. Everyone knows Wyoming is getting covered by ash from the super volcano at Yellow Stone. They look into stockpiling good shampoo and umbrellas.

Actually if Yellowstone blew, most of Wyoming and part of Montana and ID would be destroyed, no survivors.

yes, if Yellowstone erupted, no one would really be worried about their hair...

You know, disaster preparedness is one thing....preparing to draft an army, crazy...

Actually if Yellowstone blew, most of Wyoming and part of Montana and ID would be destroyed, no survivors.

Let me just drop this in here. It's the first of six parts of a BBC docudrama about Yellowstone blowing up.

WF-RKzqNtz0

Yesterday I found myself on YouTube watching videos about the Permian-Triassic extinction event (about 251 million years ago). It was fairly creepy--99.9 percent of all life, it's estimated, was killed during that period (which may have stretched a million years), but out of the .1 percent that survived, came the dinosaurs. Which then got obliterated in the Cretaceous–Tertiary (K-T) event about 65.5 million years ago. But some stuff survived...then came the mammals.

Oh yeah, Wyoming, crazy cakes...what's this about a navy?

I've been really paranoid about the calderra underneath Wyoming since I heard abut it as a little kid. Surely that's a more likely reality than a world where Wyoming has survived the apocalypse and is in need of a very large boat.

I've been really paranoid about the calderra underneath Wyoming since I heard abut it as a little kid. Surely that's a more likely reality than a world where Wyoming has survived the apocalypse and is in need of a very large boat.

LOL! Yes.

I'm sure I heard somewhere, possibly even that BBC thing, that if Yellowstone blows, it will trigger another ice age.

I'm stockpiling long-johns.

I wouldn't shed a tear if a tiny part of Wyoming blew... my ex lives there.

I was watching a show on preppers on NatGeo the other night, and there was a guy from New York City who was a big time prepper because he's worried about the Yellowstone mega volcano.

These survivalists make me laugh. I live 50 miles from another large volcano, Mt. Rainier. I figure when the time comes there isn't anything I can do about it and why in the world would I want to survive.

Guest Anonymous
this is more funny then anything else but it is still crazy

http://reason.com/blog/2012/02/25/the-cheyenne-army

House Bill 85 passed on first reading by a voice vote. It would create a state-run government continuity task force, which would study and prepare Wyoming for potential catastrophes, from disruptions in food and energy supplies to a complete meltdown of the federal government.

The task force would look at the feasibility of Wyoming issuing its own alternative currency, if needed. And House members approved an amendment Friday by state Rep. Kermit Brown, R-Laramie, to have the task force also examine conditions under which Wyoming would need to implement its own military draft, raise a standing army, and acquire strike aircraft and an aircraft carrier.

The aircraft carrier is a nice touch. I suppose if it's a big enough disaster, Wyoming might become a coastal state.

Actually, the aircraft carrier will do double duty as an ark.

These survivalists make me laugh. I live 50 miles from another large volcano, Mt. Rainier. I figure when the time comes there isn't anything I can do about it and why in the world would I want to survive.

I live in the Central Willamette Valley, heck, Yellow Stone, the Newberry bulge, Mt. Hood, Mt. Ranier and good old Mt. St. Helens. We don't call it the ring of fire for nothing :lol:

I live in the Central Willamette Valley, heck, Yellow Stone, the Newberry bulge, Mt. Hood, Mt. Ranier and good old Mt. St. Helens. We don't call it the ring of fire for nothing :lol:

And for gawdsakes don't call it Willa-mit! :D

(learned the hard way!)

I've watched 2012 many times, and I know that when Yellowstone blows, only John Cusack will be able to save a select few. I hope to be on that plane heading towards the secret arks in Tibet. Otherwise, I have no chance of survival.

I've watched 2012 many times, and I know that when Yellowstone blows, only John Cusack will be able to save a select few. I hope to be on that plane heading towards the secret arks in Tibet. Otherwise, I have no chance of survival.

I'll go anywhere with John Cusack.

This is probably more info than you want/need: In 2011 I happened to get caught in Egypt during the revolution and then a few weeks later on 11 March was in Japan during the earthquake and subsequent tsunami; at a location quite close to the epicenter and just 3 miles from the shore.

The stockpilers, etc. are pure fools. This behavior is either a hobby or a form of obsessive-compulsive disorder IMHO.

This is probably more info than you want/need: In 2011 I happened to get caught in Egypt during the revolution and then a few weeks later on 11 March was in Japan during the earthquake and subsequent tsunami; at a location quite close to the epicenter and just 3 miles from the shore.

The stockpilers, etc. are pure fools. This behavior is either a hobby or a form of obsessive-compulsive disorder IMHO.

Were you in Tower 2 on 9/11 and in Sumatra as well?

If so, I might know you....

Archived