Whydoyouask

I'm starting to think that the real reason for the car lot's existence (other than a "job" for Josh) is just a tax write-off for JB.

I've have never seen such complete and utter lack of time, effort, and dedication to a small business. There's a saying that "you don't own a small business, the business owns you", or something to that effect. Most people who are in business for themselves put in well over 40 hours a week. I doubt if Josh puts in 40 hours a month.

But if it's losing money, JB can write it off on his taxes, thus denying the "ebil guvmint" more of his money.

rdchatman is on a lot of josh's instagram and i believe i saw his name on the screen of the tv show as a lot employee.

they may have left the link to the bus up to bring in more traffic, so they can sell all the looy-loos a beater with 200K miles.

Maybe Zsu and PP could buy it, then go on the road to spread their hate

rdchatman is on a lot of josh's instagram and i believe i saw his name on the screen of the tv show as a lot employee.

they may have left the link to the bus up to bring in more traffic, so they can sell all the looy-loos a beater with 200K miles.

I'm 99% sure he is. I was watching the episode today where Josh bought the taco building and was trying to get the zoning changed so he could actually make it a car lot. One of the two sales people he has was captioned as "RD".

The episode was so shady, first he was buying one lot and the bank said no and then kicked them out (I'm sure theirs more to the story) and then he bought an old taco restaurant that wasn't even zoned as a car lot and had to go before city council and such to get it changed.

Btw his face looked far less puffy during this episode (just before Michael was born) than how chubby he looks in the current new shows. It's astounding how much weight he's put on in such a short time.

Btw his face looked far less puffy during this episode (just before Michael was born) than how chubby he looks in the current new shows. It's astounding how much weight he's put on in such a short time.

Not really surprising when you see his instagram pics and realize he eats out almost every day, sometimes twice a day.

When the inventory page loads, it says "waiting for dea.autolahome.com" at the bottom. That address goes to Test Dealer, Inc., which is based in Claremore, OK. About them: "We are a Ford dealership with inverntory about 500." Their site says "designed and hosted by HQ Webusiness." HQ Webusiness is an " Internet Solution Provider for automobile sales and real estate business." With a missing plugin on their page. And SOTDRT English:

Why do we name our web site as "Autolahome.com"? The founder of HQ Webuiness LLC happens to live in the State of Oklahoma when the idea to create a web site for car and home seller/buyer was conceived. Sure you can tell that "Autolahome" sounds very familiar to "Oklahoma". On top of that we have both "auto" and "home" embed in our web site name, and she think it's a good web site name to reflect our core business.

From that page, http ://www.autolahome.com/(iekkihentbm5wr45baoyg055)/AboutUs.aspx, it appears Josh is paying $75/month for their services.

I seriously doubt anyone will find any half smoked joints in there. :mrgreen: :lol:

There might be some remnants of the hockey team, who had it before the Duggars. :mrgreen:

Not really surprising when you see his instagram pics and realize he eats out almost every day, sometimes twice a day.

Oh I know he's been packing it on with fast food and stuff. It was just :shock: seeing how thin his face was not even 3yrs ago.

Maybe Zsu and PP could buy it, then go on the road to spread their hate

Well, PP would stay in it with all his best male friends. Zsu could take all the kids in a five-seat car, and visit the bus to do cooking and cleaning.

Thats good to know. The programmer of the website needs to learn HTML.
Perhaps he should sign up for the One Ton Ramp!

Archived