Whydoyouask

I was snooping around on Josh's car website. It seems the 'Duggar bus' is forsale.

http://www.championnwa.com/inventory.html No photos at the moment- Josh must be really busy. All of his inventory seems like crap to me. Then again I'm not much for used cars.

This is a super nice bus with 15 bunks. It is currently not on our lot, as we have it on a lot in the Nashville area. We can arrange for you to meet and have a personal look at this bus at your conveience, just give us a call anytime! This bus has been used by the Duggar Family of TLC''s 19 Kids & Counting! for the last 3 years until they upgraded in July to a newer model. This is overall in great operating condition and it was originally used as a crew bus for a nationally known singer/performer. Prevost makes some of the world''s finest coaches and this one has the Vulcan Entertainer conversion. It is equipped with 15 bunks, one half bath, small kitchenette with microwave and coffee maker, front lounge, rear stateroom and front & rear TV/DVD systems. Chrome alloy wheels, air ride, Dual A/C - Engine Compressor and House Unit, Kubota 4cyl Diesel generator and In-Motion DirecTV Satellite. T; Call Josh today, and mention the online ad special! CHAMPION MOTORCARS - VIEW OUR OR OTHER INVENTORY AT WWW.CHAMPIONNWA.COM

OK- who is going to call 'Josh' about the bus??

The old bus has been for sale forever.

Then why are there no pictures? Josh too busy to post photos for those of us out of the Duggar loop??

Then why are there no pictures? Josh too busy to post photos for those of us out of the Duggar loop??

I don't know why there aren't pictures but I remember reading the ad last summer.

I wonder what someone might find in it if they buy it and then take it apart for cleaning.

We bought a used Toyota Land Cruiser to build into our dream camping vehicle, and while taking various things apart we found lots of mashed up french fries from the previous owner's kids, ha. :)

I wonder what someone might find in it if they buy it and then take it apart for cleaning.

We bought a used Toyota Land Cruiser to build into our dream camping vehicle, and while taking various things apart we found lots of mashed up french fries from the previous owner's kids, ha. :)

I seriously doubt anyone will find any half smoked joints in there. :mrgreen: :lol:

I believe it was in another post that someone mentioned that Smugs wanted people to put half down on the cars he sells. I wouldn't think it would be any different for the bus. Now, who's got the money to put 50% down on a bus that size? Definitely not anyone I know. LOL But then, the people I know eat out once in a blue moon, don't take pics while driving (even those who have the newest iPhone), are in school/have finished school. and go to work on a regular basis (even those who own their own businesses). Imagine that.

Is anyone on FJ going to make an inquiry? LOL

I seriously doubt anyone will find any half smoked joints in there. :mrgreen: :lol:

Ha! If they did, selling the resulting scandal would surely pay for the bus!!! :D

I believe it was in another post that someone mentioned that Smugs wanted people to put half down on the cars he sells. I wouldn't think it would be any different for the bus. Now, who's got the money to put 50% down on a bus that size?

They want $84,500 for the bus, which is dirt cheap for a Prevost--even one that's almost 20 years old, with over 222K miles on it. I have a feeling the interior has never been refurbished, and after hauling musicians/roadies/hockey players/stampeding warthogs around, then the Howlers? It's gotta be pretty damned foul in there. I'll bet it needs to be gutted.

But even with the price reduced to offset the cost of refurbishing it, I suspect there's something else wrong with it because...it's cheap (for a Prevost). Granted, a 15-bunk bus with barely a kitchenette and only a half-bath isn't going to appeal to many buyers, but those who would want it would definitely pay a lot more for it. If it wasn't completely beat to shit inside, that is.

I'd love to know what the real story is behind J'Uriah, but pestering Smugs to find out just isn't my style.

Didn't they give the old bus to the Bates family?

That's what I thought... But doesn't the ad say it's in Nashville (Tennessee)? Maybe they let them use it until it sells?

That's what I thought... But doesn't the ad say it's in Nashville (Tennessee)? Maybe they let them use it until it sells?

The Bates probably used it until it broke and now the Duggars are helping them sell it and using its exposure on the show to help the sale. On a side note, the new "Santorum" bus was parked next to the house this weekend. I guess they are done campaigning with it.

They want $84,500 for the bus, which is dirt cheap for a Prevost--even one that's almost 20 years old, with over 222K miles on it. I have a feeling the interior has never been refurbished, and after hauling musicians/roadies/hockey players/stampeding warthogs around, then the Howlers? It's gotta be pretty damned foul in there. I'll bet it needs to be gutted.

I think in one of the early "bus" episodes one of the howlers mentioned that it stunk.

I can't imagine sitting on a toilet that Josh's ass has touched. And that quite possibly had some babies birthed in it.

:obscene-tolietpush:

I think in one of the early "bus" episodes one of the howlers mentioned that it stunk.

:obscene-tolietpush:

I also think it is the same bus that stunk. I do wonder which nationally known singer used the bus first. I sort of hope it was Cher or someone like her.

I went to the website and I have to say that it sucks. I clicked on the links and nothing happened. I am using a mac so perhaps thats part of the reason. But, I have not had that trouble before now. The site must be coded using something that is windows specific.

I think the bus they gave to the Bateses was a red short bus they used for trips into town, etc. ( Yeah, short bus, I know).

Having 2 sons who play hockey, I can tell you that the gear STINKS like nothing else on earth. Even though the bags would have gone into the storage bin underneath, I can only imagine the smell, and that was before it was used by the family for so many years. No wonder they can't sell it.

I went to the website and I have to say that it sucks. I clicked on the links and nothing happened. I am using a mac so perhaps thats part of the reason. But, I have not had that trouble before now. The site must be coded using something that is windows specific.

Windows 7 here. When I click on the links in IE, I got nothin'. Works in Chrome, though.

They need to update the website. Its gone. I called the first carlot and heard josh talking on the voicemail. If have his cell number and when i called it i got a guy named RD. He said its been sold its gone.

Windows 7 here. When I click on the links in IE, I got nothin'. Works in Chrome, though.

Thats good to know. The programmer of the website needs to learn HTML.

Thats good to know. The programmer of the website needs to learn HTML.

I was thinking that perhaps Josh expected one of his commission-only employees to update the website regularly, or the employee who maintained the website, has long since quit and found himself a job that isn't 100% commission-based. Even if Josh had the HTML person was salaried, I wouldn't be surprised if the salary was significantly lower than the average for that area, and the person found a better "gig" (for lack of a better word).

I'd redo their website (it's not that hard and I'd even add a few features), but then again, I'm female and the main breadwinner in my family. LOL. Can't have that in Duggardom.

Either way, the website should be maintained to show Josh's 'active' (cough) interest in the business.

god that would be a dream come true for me. i would loooove to hear a scandal about how one of the J'Dugs is a stoner

Archived