IGNORED

questions I wanna know about the duggar daughters

Guest Therapper

Not stalking. It took me all of five seconds to google your email address and see what you are about.

It is funny when they are kind of dumb isn't it??

M.

Yeah, funny. But I am annoyed with people coming here to ask what we are about. If they cannot take the time to read a few threads, I feel no need to explain.

Yeah, funny. But I am annoyed with people coming here to ask what we are about. If they cannot take the time to read a few threads, I feel no need to explain.

I think that poster knows perfectly well what FJ is about and was just trying to be provocative.

To actually address the question, while ignoring the OP, I would say the girls have to have sexual thoughts, right? Just because they may not know the exact mechanics of insert Tab A into Slot B doesn't mean that they haven't looked at a guy (or girl) lustfully, or felt aroused physically. Of course, I'm only basing this on my experience- I had sexual thoughts far before I had sexual experiences, but then again, I had sex ed in school. Any former fundies have knowledge to share?

As for the Biebs, I would bet they are aware of him, simply from being out and about in the world, but like with sex, they're probably completely unaware of the context.

To actually address the question, while ignoring the OP, I would say the girls have to have sexual thoughts, right? Just because they may not know the exact mechanics of insert Tab A into Slot B doesn't mean that they haven't looked at a guy (or girl) lustfully, or felt aroused physically. Of course, I'm only basing this on my experience- I had sexual thoughts far before I had sexual experiences, but then again, I had sex ed in school. Any former fundies have knowledge to share?

As for the Biebs, I would bet they are aware of him, simply from being out and about in the world, but like with sex, they're probably completely unaware of the context.

I didn't have sex ed in my elementary, and had many a sexual thoughts w/o actually knowing what it is... doesn't everyone kinda just know? Animals don't get sex ed, and after all we are mammals

Is the OP a troll? *unwilling to believe that somebody is this naive when signing up and starting a thread here about the Duggars*

It drives me crazy that the Duggars don't eat pork. I'm a vegetarian and the last thing I would eat is pork (that's a Fakon bra, right, experiencedd?), but that's because I think pigs are smart and cute. The Duggars don't because they make up their own theology, plain and simple. Or rather, Gothard makes it up for them and they go along like little sheep. Whether gentile Christians should follow Torah law is a question that was answered definitively almost two thousand years ago at the Council of Jerusalem; hell, it's even in the Bible.

If the Duggars or Gothard were serious theologians, I'd be willing to read and consider their explanation for something like this. But obviously they aren't, and anyway, it's not as though they follow Mosaic law properly or completely. They just pick and choose what rules appeal to them and then enforce them as though they are God's truth. There is a good reason that anyone with a Bible can't just call himself a pastor, and that is that an advanced theological degree actually teaches you something. Like, stuff about hermeneutics and history that teach you how to actually understand and apply the Bible. That's why real pastors have them. You know, pastors at churches that don't congregate in basements.

This whole not eating pork thing of the Duggars (and fellow Gothardites) really irks me. It's not like they've read the Torah or only eat kosher products I would understand if they said, "we don't eat pork. We only eat kosher products." But they don't do that. I have been p.o.'ed by the Duggars' (mis)treatment of the laws regarding food in the Torah.

My view is that Jim Bob (or maybe Michelle?) doesn't like pork, so he had to make up some stupid reason why he didn't want pork in his household.

Is the OP a troll? *unwilling to believe that somebody is this naive when signing up and starting a thread here about the Duggars*

Sock Puppet.

The op has 4 different accounts and was banned for being a sockpuppet.

This whole not eating pork thing of the Duggars (and fellow Gothardites) really irks me. It's not like they've read the Torah or only eat kosher products I would understand if they said, "we don't eat pork. We only eat kosher products." But they don't do that. I have been p.o.'ed by the Duggars' (mis)treatment of the laws regarding food in the Torah.

My view is that Jim Bob (or maybe Michelle?) doesn't like pork, so he had to make up some stupid reason why he didn't want pork in his household.

They eat bacon and pepperoni. I guess it is only pork if it comes in a chop. :roll:

They eat bacon and pepperoni. I guess it is only pork if it comes in a chop. :roll:

Are you sure this was after they stopped eating pork? (I think they didn't make the pork switch until quite recently...) If it was, then they're dumber than I thought.

On the episode they said they eat turkey bacon. DOn't know about pepperoni though...

Pretty sure. I thought the pork thing came before the show. They were eating pepperoni pizza on one episode. I don't remember if it was ham or bacon they were eating on another, I'll have to look it up.

no way the girls will ever associate a infant penis with a hotdog or even know it would be something that woulds go inside them.

Aw c'mon. The girls MUST have seen at least drawings of an adult penis in anatomy/biology books during their studies.

Here is a video of them ordering pizza. They order one pepperoni and one cheese, I cannot tell who eats which because the cheese is baked over the top. Still, someone ate pepperoni, obviously. http://www.people.com/people/article/0, ... 46,00.html This is not the one I was thinking of, though. There was another, with the family cramming obvious pepperoni pizza down their gullets.

Here is a video of them ordering pizza. They order one pepperoni and one cheese, I cannot tell who eats which because the cheese is baked over the top. Still, someone ate pepperoni, obviously. http://www.people.com/people/article/0, ... 46,00.html This is not the one I was thinking of, though. There was another, with the family cramming obvious pepperoni pizza down their gullets.

Well, they certainly did order pepperoni. I'm still wondering exactly when they switched to no-pork because I feel like I've seen them eat porky stuff on a lot of episodes. Like at the baseball game(?) they ordered hot dogs and didn't ask if they were beef dogs; they just ordered them and ate them. You'd think they'd have better PR sense than to say they didn't eat pork if it was an outright lie. Right?

Archived