IGNORED

questions I wanna know about the duggar daughters

Guest Therapper

Guest Anonymous

These are some questions I wanna know about the duggar girls like Jana,Jill,Jessa,Jinger can the eat like hotdogs or not cause it might cause sexual thoughts lol sorry I was just wondering and also do they know about Justin Bieber idk I'm just wondering I guess :|

These are some questions I wanna know about the duggar girls like Jana,Jill,Jessa,Jinger can the eat like hotdogs or not cause it might cause sexual thoughts...

What, are you hoping for pictures? :roll:

These are some questions I wanna know about the duggar girls like Jana,Jill,Jessa,Jinger can the eat like hotdogs or not cause it might cause sexual thoughts lol sorry I was just wondering and also do they know about Justin Bieber idk I'm just wondering I guess :|

oh dear, newbie alert. No, no sexual thoughts. they don't know what a penis is.

And no, Beaver would come across as an actual BEAVER to them.

They don't eat pork so only all-beef dogs...

Guest Anonymous

Shit I came from TWOP Howard, but thats because an FJ member pm'd me with the secret handshake :lol:

Well you have a bacon bra, so you can stay in case we need emergency bacon butties sometime. But the others... they have to go back! :P

The J'Slaves have probably seen pics of Bieber on magazines at the checkout lanes in stores, but they probably don't know that he is a musician.

A mature debate about whether I hate Christianity or about whether the Duggar girls eat hot dogs? Really?

I see from googling your email address that you are a Ron Paul supporter.

The J'Slaves have probably seen pics of Bieber on magazines at the checkout lanes in stores, but they probably don't know that he is a musician.

Heh. I think there is room for reasonable people to differ on whether he can actually be termed a musician. :dance:

Guest Anonymous
A mature debate about whether I hate Christianity or abou5t whether the Duggar girls eat hot dogs? Really?

I see from googling your email address that you are a Ron Paul supporter.

OMG No! :lol: I am an Obama supporter through and through. See how the internet gives you crap information?

They don't eat pork so only all-beef dogs...

It drives me crazy that the Duggars don't eat pork. I'm a vegetarian and the last thing I would eat is pork (that's a Fakon bra, right, experiencedd?), but that's because I think pigs are smart and cute. The Duggars don't because they make up their own theology, plain and simple. Or rather, Gothard makes it up for them and they go along like little sheep. Whether gentile Christians should follow Torah law is a question that was answered definitively almost two thousand years ago at the Council of Jerusalem; hell, it's even in the Bible.

If the Duggars or Gothard were serious theologians, I'd be willing to read and consider their explanation for something like this. But obviously they aren't, and anyway, it's not as though they follow Mosaic law properly or completely. They just pick and choose what rules appeal to them and then enforce them as though they are God's truth. There is a good reason that anyone with a Bible can't just call himself a pastor, and that is that an advanced theological degree actually teaches you something. Like, stuff about hermeneutics and history that teach you how to actually understand and apply the Bible. That's why real pastors have them. You know, pastors at churches that don't congregate in basements.

Archived