IGNORED

Rich Santorum 's mouth at it again

chrissasue

As a US citizen, I find them absurder yet. These dumb fucks want to run our country? I actually LIVE for Santorum to get the GOP nomination, because I think the contrast between reasonable intellect (Obama) and bigoted pandering (Santorum) will produce the biggest Democratic landslide in history and take the Congress and statewide offices right along with it. As much as I have to grit my teeth when Froth-face says stupid, ill-informed, blatantly untrue stuff like (paraphrasing) : "I'm against church-state separation because it means people of faith can't have any influence on public life" I hope--sincerely hope--the American public gets a chance to show him with their votes in November just what an American Taliban he really is.

I agree, as a US citizen, I think that most moderate and independent voters will let the Republican party know nominating someone like Santorum is a huge mistake by giving Obama a second term in a major landslide. At least, that's what my hope is, since the fear is this country being taken over by religious extremists who use A Handmaid's Tale as a how-to book.

I didn't realize Santorum was actually Catholic, as I thought he was just a fundie. It shows how ignorant he is about US history, since people were not kind to Catholics at all, since people moved to the New World to avoid religious persecution from groups such as the Catholic church. The Founding Fathers realized that, and this was a major reason why there was no state religion as not everyone was Catholic or Catholic-Lite.

At least, that's what my hope is, since the fear is this country being taken over by religious extremists who use A Handmaid's Tale as a how-to book.

It feels like it some days, with a side dose of women being patted on the head and told not to fret.

According to NPR there's a movement among Democrats to get out the vote for Santorum in Michigan - precisely because they think he'd have no chance against Obama.

According to NPR there's a movement among Democrats to get out the vote for Santorum in Michigan - precisely because they think he'd have no chance against Obama.

Good. I agree with what Andrew Sullivan said today about Santorum:

I am relieved he is at least candid. For now we can see in plain view the religious fanaticism that has destroyed one of the major parties in this country, a destruction that is perilous for any workable politics. It must be defeated - and not by electing a plastic liar and panderer like Romney. But by nominating Santorum and defeating him by such a margin that this theo-political Frankenstein, which threatens both genuine faith and civil politics, is dispatched once and for all.

I can hardly wait until Friday to see what Bill Mahr has to say about Mr. Constitution. Silly me, I always thought the first amendment was 'freedom of speech. What a total fucksticking asswipe!!

Me, too! Santorum is bat shit crazy, Mahr will have him for breakfast!

Me, too! Santorum is bat shit crazy, Mahr will have him for breakfast!

I can't wait! I keep trying to think of some way to express Rick's circular lack of logic, but I can never do better than bat shit crazy.

It is my uterus not your political statement

Politics meaning pol (many) tics (a blooding sucking insect) put it together.

Archived