IGNORED

Mars Hill (Mark Driscoll's church) becoming more cult-ish

Black Aliss

Threadjack - Village Wools in Albuquerque is my favorite yarn store of all time. I wish there was one like it in my part of the country.

:o i have not been to the nob hill yarn store yet. I have some sock yarn that I need to use up. Its hazel knits 9 ply so it would make a great project for church knitting. Perhaps we could go in two weeks. This weekend is festival of the crayons followed by festival of the cranes next weekend. So, I need to make lip balm this weekend and sell it next weekend.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Threadjack - Village Wools in Albuquerque is my favorite yarn store of all time. I wish there was one like it in my part of the country.

VW is my LYS and I love it! I'm so spoiled by having such a great store. However, it's closed on Sundays, so Nob Hill it will have to be.

Shewearsfunnyhat: PM me?

• 4 weeks later...

It looks like they're opening a new church by the Columbia Center. I hope they don't attract more members once they're downtown, but I guess it's likely they will.

What strikes me as more than a little psychotic is the stalking of members who have left the church. If anyone else did that, we'd have them for harassment but it's okay when using God's name?

Archived