IGNORED

All fundies should read this blog

tkr322

Ok, I love this lady after reading the second post on her page about college. Thank you, thank you THANK YOU! The first quiverfull mom with a brain! (Granted I just got done reading the college post and haven't read anything else so she may change my mind about her later on but right now, I love this lady!)

prayathomemom.blogspot.com

College post shows something resembling brain cells... Other posts show a typical fundie-type posts.

prayathomemom.blogspot.com/2012/01/what-if-i-dont-really-like-kids.html

Long story short, it's not ok to not like kids.

Also

prayathomemom.blogspot.com/2012/02/grow-up-already.html

When my family watches professional baseball - I usually just think about how funny these grown, often old and overweight men look playing this game. It looks very childish to me. Or men who gamble - I wonder how many of these grown men want to play games before they want to pay their life insurance premium. Or how about 40-year-old women who dress, talk, and act like teenagers? They are pretty funny.

Well, those are people I pick-on, because I don't have those particular weaknesses. Are there any characteristics that I do share with children?

This woman may have a favourable view of higher education, but the rest of her site is filled with the same old shtick. Planned Parenthood is evil, not liking children is evil, evil is evil, etc. :violin: ^What CanadianHippie said. :lol:

ETA:

Yeah, apparently it's okay to pick on someone if you don't share the same traits you find disgusting or whatever. I don't even know what to say about her sports comment...she obviously doesn't understand doing something simply for the sheer joy of it. If that's what it means to be an adult, count me out. :roll:

This woman may have a favourable view of higher education, but the rest of her site is filled with the same old shtick. Planned Parenthood is evil, not liking children is evil, evil is evil, etc. :violin: ^What CanadianHippie said. :lol:

ETA:

Yeah, apparently it's okay to pick on someone if you don't share the same traits you find disgusting or whatever. I don't even know what to say about her sports comment...she obviously doesn't understand doing something simply for the sheer joy of it. If that's what it means to be an adult, count me out. :roll:

She also doesn't seem to get the physical traits needed to play professional baseball. I'd like to see her jump face first into a catcher!

of course, ME time if sinful too. Erin Bates and another Bates attend college, the Jeubs wear pants and watch TV, but lipstick on a pig is still a pig.

She also doesn't seem to get the physical traits needed to play professional baseball. I'd like to see her jump face first into a catcher!

LOL, seriously. Overweight? Maybe in the beer leagues, but certainly not in professional baseball as she says.

LOL, seriously. Overweight? Maybe in the beer leagues, but certainly not in professional baseball as she says.

Maybe she's watching old films of Babe Ruth's post-retirement gigs:

aE9D0oAyCC4

Archived