IGNORED

Amy Duggar's "Scandalous" Photos

rebelsaint

Yeah, I had a feeling the "scandalous" photos being pushed by this woman amounted to exactly what they are. A non-scandal!

I thought maybe the woman who tried to extort Amy confused Amy with one of the Duggar daughters. A picture of one of the Duggar girls snuggling close to an unknown man might raise an eyebrow or two.

None of the older Duggar girls have short hair like Amy, so the woman didn't really do her homework.

Actually, I don't.

I know she has ambition. I know she also lacks the brains, talent, or charisma to make good on that ambition. I know she's an attention-seeker, and acts accordingly--always mugging for the camera, saying "crazy" or faintly-"scandalous" things. I know she's immature and desperate for recognition, and willing to play the kooky counterbalance to her straight-laced cousins if it will get her noticed.

But "slutty"? No. I never knew that. Still don't.

I don't think she's slutty, but I do think she has charisma. Someone has to play the "quirky" one to balance out the straight-laced Duggars, and Amy just happened to be cast as that character on a "reality" show.

Yeah, I had a feeling the "scandalous" photos being pushed by this woman amounted to exactly what they are. A non-scandal!

Amy's a pain in the ass and she's clearly an attention-seeker, trying to ride on her cousins' coat tails to help her singing career. But I never got the impression that she was slutty. Though with all the ~pieces of her heart~ that she's given away, she's a downright jezebel compared to her cousins!

Wait... singing career? Link, please. This is the first I'm hearing of Amy singing!

Archived