IGNORED

Anna Duggar's Instagram

Buzzard

Is it really snarkworthy to wear the same outfit more than once? I rotate the same few every day outfits constantly, and when I was pregnant my wardrobe was even smaller, although I guess if I had planned on being pregnant for the next twenty years I might have invested in a larger maternity wardrobe.

I always thought one of the benefits to buying used and saving the difference, was having a wider choice of wardrobe as an adult. I have some health issues that cause me to need to wear different clothes depending on my medications/treatments. I have about 100 outfits(I just bought some new hangers and redid my closet) but I paid less then my neighbor that wears a rotation of about 10 outfits because she pays $100 for a pair of jeans and $60 for a top. I shop at consignment shops, yard sales and store return outlets. I would think (if) Anna or Michelle is shopping at a thrift store for the kids, they shuld easily be able to pick up a $2 shirt once in awhile to add to the rotation.

The duck picture reminds me of the GWOP site.

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It seems like it would be more difficult to have fewer outfits, in Michelle's case. With all the traveling they do you'd think she'd need at least a dozen or more outfits. And having 4 or 5 outfits means the j'slaves really have to stay on top of the laundry. I mean, I know they say they do several loads a day, but still. I don't have tons of clothes myself, but I'm doing laundry for 3 people and it's very easy to stay on it.

They're supposed to be angles angels?

It looks like they're trying to do kiddie karate to me. I mean, why else would Josie have a black belt?

No way the girls are permitted to do karate. Next thing you know they'd be wantin' to wear pants and have opinions.

It seems like it would be more difficult to have fewer outfits, in Michelle's case. With all the traveling they do you'd think she'd need at least a dozen or more outfits. And having 4 or 5 outfits means the j'slaves really have to stay on top of the laundry. I mean, I know they say they do several loads a day, but still. I don't have tons of clothes myself, but I'm doing laundry for 3 people and it's very easy to stay on it.

I always envisioned them having multiple of the same thing (it's kind of a theme with them, no?). If you have 20 of the same blue shirt it is easy to just throw them all in the wash together, but who knows.

They used to dress in colour themes but that sems to have gone out the window. With all the laundry they do I doubt they take a shirt that they have wprn for only a few hours and hang it up to air and rewear it-they prob wash everything as soon as it has touched skin for a minute!!

• 1 year later...

Someone commented on Anna's instagram about the Duggar family being friends with a pedophile and " a lying liar who lies". First, who is that commenter and what or whom is he or she referring to? Did I miss something? and who is the liar referred to?

Someone commented on Anna's instagram about the Duggar family being friends with a pedophile and " a lying liar who lies". First, who is that commenter and what or whom is he or she referring to? Did I miss something? and who is the liar referred to?

I'm guessing the "pedophile" comment is related to this: viewtopic.php?f=8&t=18981

Which was an offshoot of this: freejinger.org/forums/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=18972

Most everything has been scrubbed/disappeared, but you can get the gist of it.

Anyone else having trouble accessing Anna's instagram?

I can pull it up fine. Last picture is at the zoo. Mac either has a very short skirt or shorts on at the zoo.

93726c00628411e1abb01231381b65e3_7.jpg

That looks like Josie with the stupid peg pigtails in her head.

Josie is on the left side of the picture with the black belt. She is very easily identified at least to me.

Not to hump anyone's leg, but they are good kid costumes - a big t-shirt and a belt/tie/robe sash, and you have a serious robed figure...color on some purple marker and they're Roman citizens; carry a protractor or cardboard rectangle painted gold and they're Greek mathematicians; stuff a pillow underneath for some fat saint etc. Shame they'll never be able to imagine or learn.

Not to hump anyone's leg, but they are good kid costumes - a big t-shirt and a belt/tie/robe sash, and you have a serious robed figure...color on some purple marker and they're Roman citizens; carry a protractor or cardboard rectangle painted gold and they're Greek mathematicians; stuff a pillow underneath for some fat saint etc. Shame they'll never be able to imagine or learn.

Rome? Math? Greek? (aside from Greek yogurt, which I'm sure Josh has sampled extensively) Protractor? Rectangles? Saints? Fun? Creative play? Not in the Duggar household!

They're probably practicing for the Rapture scene in the next Left Behind movie.

The current banner ads on this thread urge me to learn about 7 Christian ways to save money, and suggest that I buy shoes. Huh?

No, acute.

Yes, they are cute. :lol:

Reminds me of that joke with the three elderly ladies walking down the street.

Little old lady #1: "Windy, isn't it?"

Little old lady #2: "No, it's Thursday."

Little old lady #3: "So am I, let's go get a soda."

:wink-kitty:

Was this pic taken in the Duggar girls room?

Yes, they are standing at the foot of one bed and a girl is lying in her bed, using a mac. I love the shabby-chic paint on their furniture, though. It looks classy with their initials in gold.

No, acute.

And sadly, as they grow up, they'll become more and more obtuse. :cry:

Archived