IGNORED

Anna Duggar's Instagram

Buzzard

Meh, some people just remember faces & names better than others. Me? I remember faces and names... I remember what my husband was wearing when I met him but can I remember where I put my keys earlier? Nope!

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I dont think it makes me speshul. I just find it odd to read people snarking and picking apart people that they can not even pick out in a lineup. :roll:

If you are going to spend so much time obsessing over their every move, at least know who you are talking about.

Part of why I mock them is because I couldn't pick the younger kids out of a lineup and neither could Michelle.

I can usually tell the girls apart. For the most part, anyway. The younger boys are all just a blur to me. I agree that Mac is easiest to tell because she doesn't look much like a Duggar.

Isn't James the one the walking Uterus referred to as "unusual" looking or something similar? That always struck me as funny, because he's the one that looks almost exactly like JB.

I agree M&M don't have the same Duggar look I think they are adorable! They do make adorable babies. Sorry though I can't tell them all apart.. except I know Josie is not in this pic she didn't get to go to the park outing either.

Isn't James the one the walking Uterus referred to as "unusual" looking or something similar? That always struck me as funny, because he's the one that looks almost exactly like JB.

No, she just raved and raved about how cute he was in the "20 Years 20 Duggars" episode. She didn't do that for any of the other kids.

No, she just raved and raved about how cute he was in the "20 Years 20 Duggars" episode. She didn't do that for any of the other kids.

Ah, thanks. I wonder what I'm thinking of then. Oh well.

I dont think it makes me speshul. I just find it odd to read people snarking and picking apart people that they can not even pick out in a lineup. :roll:

If you are going to spend so much time obsessing over their every move, at least know who you are talking about.

I don't get why this is handslapping. I *do* think if we're going to sit here and snark on people, we should at least have a decent idea of who is who. Personally I would never go into a Maxwell thread to snark, or pretend to talk about Dougie when I actually don't know who he is. Why would you snark on a Duggar thread if all you know about them is that they have whackadoodle beliefs and are generally ignorant?

I haven't watched the show in years and don't lurk on the 19kidzncountin' website so I barely know who's who and really I can't be bothered. I rely on FJ'ers to give me my Duggar news. I don't pick on the little ones so I shouldn't have to bear the responsibility for knowing what all the babies look like. They all look pretty similar to me actually. :D

Ah, thanks. I wonder what I'm thinking of then. Oh well.

I do think she said his "cute little face" was unusual or different. Something like that. He does look a lot like Boob; so does the dark haired twin.

I can pick the M kids from the J kids, because Ms have sort of chubby little cheeks that, IMO, just add to baby cuteness. If I see the cheeks, I see an M kid.

AndJenny looks so happy there! :D

Thanks. It's his "unique look". His "sweet little countenance" is unique.

And I thought all snowflakes were unique.

I can pick the M kids from the J kids, because Ms have sort of chubby little cheeks that, IMO, just add to baby cuteness. If I see the cheeks, I see an M kid.

AndJenny looks so happy there! :D

You're right, MacKynzie has fuller cheeks, and the eyes are also different, in my opinion. I can see a lot of Anna in both she and Michael.

Thanks. It's his "unique look". His "sweet little countenance" is unique.

And I thought all snowflakes were unique.

Flowers too! His snowflake must be more sparkly.

And thanks for the link, Jessica.

You're right, MacKynzie has fuller cheeks, and the eyes are also different, in my opinion. I can see a lot of Anna in both she and Michael.

Luckily! She isn't that bad looking, compare to Smuggar...

Luckily! She isn't that bad looking, compare to Smuggar...

I agree, I think Anna's pretty, and given what the Duggar sisters look like, I'd say MacKynzie's definitely got some good genes. I'm going to hold out hope for her becoming a model or something. :lol:

I don't get why this is handslapping. I *do* think if we're going to sit here and snark on people, we should at least have a decent idea of who is who. Personally I would never go into a Maxwell thread to snark, or pretend to talk about Dougie when I actually don't know who he is. Why would you snark on a Duggar thread if all you know about them is that they have whackadoodle beliefs and are generally ignorant?

Why does it matter if someone can't tell the kids apart? I don't snark on anyone I can't tell apart. I can't tell a lot of the kids apart at first glance, but I'm not snarking on them. I promise you, when I say Michelle seems cold, I am thinking of her, not mistaking her for Jed.

All the girls in the wagon reminds me of all the grandparents in "Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory" laying in the bed at the same time. I never did understand why they were all bed-ridden.

All the girls in the wagon reminds me of all the grandparents in "Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory" laying in the bed at the same time. I never did understand why they were all bed-ridden.

because they're old and have worked in factories all their lives, so their bodies are wrecked. Plus they don't get proper nutrition, so have to limit the activity levels. That's always what I figured :P

because they're old and have worked in factories all their lives, so their bodies are wrecked. Plus they don't get proper nutrition, so have to limit the activity levels. That's always what I figured :P

And they were COLD.

The girl in the front left (Jenny?) is the spitting image of Jessa, at least from the nose up (I don't think she has the full cheeks). The boy look a lot like Jeremiah but with darker hair.

You can pick the age of the J girls by hair colour. They start out really blonde and get darker as they get older. (Really obvious with this photo of Hannie)

Josie is easy to pick because she still looks like a premi. There is something about the eyes not really fitting the face. We get a few of these kids at school and even though they may be normal, there is something about the eyes that gives them away as premis until they are 6-8 years old.

M&M are little Kellers. I think this probably annoys Josh. The Duggars are always so proud of "the little Duggar nose" and Josh can't brag about this with his own kids.

Archived