IGNORED

Anna Duggar's Instagram

Buzzard

The Josh's Instagram thread is getting way too long, so I'm branching off here. I have to admit this is really cute.

65b129de5e7c11e1b9f1123138140926_7.jpg

[ @ ]mackynziesmomStaying warm outside! 1d.

[ @ ]valdezmom@mackynziesmom do you think you can tell me some apps that you have had Mackynzie work on that have worked out? 1d.

[ @ ]meyertwins I can't believe all 4 fit in one wagon! 1d.

[ @ ]riss1999 So funny and so cute !! 1d.

[ @ ]rotan You never know what you'll find just lying around in the front yard. ;-) 21h.

[ @ ]jennisharon Aww, missing all my buddies! 20h

0d8ff1d85b5011e180c9123138016265_7.jpg

[ @ ]mackynziesmomSomebody knows how to climb! 5d.

[ @ ]spiceymango Oh my goodness dangerous hehe 5d.

[ @ ]kynzii124 He so big :) 5d.

[ @ ]jonathanehari Big boy! 5d.

[ @ ]ibemeriel Aww! He's gotten so big(: 5d.

[ @ ]valdezmom@mackynziesmom@joshduggar I just finished watching the video of both of you speaking at Studio 412 and I wanted to say you all did an awesome job God is using you all in a great way and no matter what people say about you be of strong faith and stay encouraged that If God is with you NO ONE can be against you... I know u all don't know me but I am glad to say that we belong to the same family #ChristJesus keep up the good work. Oh and you kids are such cutie 5d.

[ @ ]rockinmama24@mackynziesmom I am so glad to see you using cloth diapers on your babies. You mentioned having problems with them. If you need help with stinkies or leaking I'd be glad to offer tips. 2d

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Duggar kids and grandkids really are very cute, clearly they have some good genes. If it wasn't for the show - I doubt Anna would have married Josh later on when the Duggars were more famous - I bet more of the older ones would be married by now.

I think Jenny is missing and we have Josie, Jordyn, Mack and either Jenny or Hannie. Probably Jenny, just given the age group. It's possible her hair, like Hannie's, has darkened considerably since the episodes we've seen, which were taped last fall.

I don't see Josie.. couldn't tell if yellow flower was Mack or the girl across from her with no visable bow was Mack.. I never see Josie much in the group shots of the girls playing. I call bullship on her being so healthy now. Must still have to stay inside alot.

The TLC flowerbeds aren't looking so hot anymore. Maybe they'll plant some flowers in the spring, and turn that into a boring 2hr VSE.

I don't see Josie.. couldn't tell if yellow flower was Mack or the girl across from her with no visable bow was Mack.. I never see Josie much in the group shots of the girls playing. I call bullship on her being so healthy now. Must still have to stay inside alot.

I have noticed the same things about Josie not being outside that much. I think she probably stays inside for health reasons, but the Duggars are never going to say anything about that.

Yes, that's Jenny front left. I notced in the Girls Go To The Park epiosde that she's changed quite a bit and is getting very tall.

Jordyn still has the cutest face of all the Duggar kids.

I'm pretty certain it's Johannah, Jennifer, Jordyn and Mack in the wagon. Hannie is next to Mack; Jennifer is across from Hannie and Jordyn is next to Jennifer.

Yep, it is from front left Jenny (hamming), Jordyn, then little Mack on back right, and then Johannah in front right with dark hair.

I can easily distinguish the children. I'm surprised others cannot after watching the shows. Josie is not in the wagon.

Yep, it is from front left Jenny (hamming), Jordyn, then little Mack on back right, and then Johannah in front right with dark hair.

I can easily distinguish the children. I'm surprised others cannot after watching the shows. Josie is not in the wagon.

This is correct. To me Mac stands out because she DOESN'T have the "duggar" look.

Arent you speshul! I do not purpose to memorize the names of the Duggar spawn.

Arent you speshul! I do not purpose to memorize the names of the Duggar spawn.

I didn't purpose to memorize all the kids' names. I just happen to know them all. (I am a freakin' genius, what can I say? :geek: ) But in this pic, I can't tell who is who because they're lying down and covered with blankets. It helps when you can see who is taller and (in the case of the girls) who has more hair.

I dont think it makes me speshul. I just find it odd to read people snarking and picking apart people that they can not even pick out in a lineup. :roll:

If you are going to spend so much time obsessing over their every move, at least know who you are talking about.

I dont think it makes me speshul. I just find it odd to read people snarking and picking apart people that they can not even pick out in a lineup. :roll:

If you are going to spend so much time obsessing over their every move, at least know who you are talking about.

um, I can usually recognize ALL the duggars (not that I'm really proud of it, but most of them do look quite different, except for a couple of the older girls and some of the middle boys.) But the little girls look different from usual in that pic.

You seem to have mistaken this for the 19kac facebook page. Go handslap there, you'll be right at home.

You presume we all watch this crap. Some of us don't. I much prefer having an FJ member give me a snarky account of the latest episode after its been on. I can always decide later if I want to watch a clip on You Tube.

Don't misunderstand. I'm not a Duggar fan(at least not the parents--I like the kids). I can just tell them all apart. I thought everyone could, especially FJers. :shrugs: Whatev.

Don't misunderstand. I'm not a Duggar fan(at least not the parents--I like the kids). I can just tell them all apart. I thought everyone could, especially FJers. :shrugs: Whatev.

Do you even go to this school?

RUFT35S7Jb4

Archived